The College Basketball Post

Ima Duke fan but even Before the season started.. I thought MSU would win it All.. I think this is Tom Izzo's year.. Even tho i hope Duke find some consistency on crashing the Boards,they would have a Fighting chance..
Not after this lost to Michigan today

Look at these Cuse fans all butt hurt. :lol:

Ya'll realize your coach gave Duke 4 free throws and cost Cuse the game right? That's who you should be pissed at, especially him saying that he has no regrets and would do the same thing all over again.

If it was the tourney I'd be mad but a regular season game he did the right thing. Show your passion for the game and your team. Means nothing if he did it in the presser after the game.

Sounds like a homer statement. 

I mean did he lose his mind after the charge call on Triche which should have been a block (was 100x more obvious) in the final 4 last year nope.

Boeheim said that was the first time he's been ejected in his career. Tells me something.

Don't ever question coach b. Catch that fade if you want.

:rofl:

Ain't mad at Boeheim, I wouldn't have been able to control my emotions after that call neither, everybody at the bar I was at reacted the same way.

If it was the tourney I'd be mad but a regular season game he did the right thing. Show your passion for the game and your team. Means nothing if he did it in the presser after the game.
Still not the right move man. We were down 2 points....you don't have to get a T to show your passion. I'm mad but 'Cuse fans have been talking out of their *** all day.....like we didn't get a ton of calls at the Dome. 

When Jabari fouled out in that game, that call was absurd. Good game, just glad the rivalry that seems to be developing.

Still not the right move man. We were down 2 points....you don't have to get a T to show your passion. I'm mad but 'Cuse fans have been talking out of their *** all day.....like we didn't get a ton of calls at the Dome. 

When Jabari fouled out in that game, that call was absurd. Good game, just glad the rivalry that seems to be developing.

different call though. this call determined the game. 10 seconds left. tying basket.

I'm just gonna set this here...

Conf. play:

Parker 17.1 PPG 52.6 TS% 31.1 3PT 0.7 AST 2.4 TO 108.9 ORtg

Wiggins 16.9 PPG 57.1 TS% 40.0 3PT 1.9 AST 2.2 TO 118.9 ORtg

Crazy how Parker's start to the season will win him FOTY although Wiggins has been better in conference play (IMO)

Conf. play:​
Parker 17.1 PPG 52.6 TS% 31.1 3PT 0.7 AST 2.4 TO 108.9 ORtg​
Wiggins 16.9 PPG 57.1 TS% 40.0 3PT 1.9 AST 2.2 TO 118.9 ORtg​

Crazy how Parker's start to the season will win him FOTY although Wiggins has been better in conference play (IMO)​

shhh

quietly figuring it out...

Derrick Rose at Memphis all over again.

Crazy how Parker's start to the season will win him FOTY although Wiggins has been better in conference play (IMO)​
I see you follow @TJFsports too. lol

Maple Jordan :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom