The College Basketball Post

Charles Matthews, a 6’6″, 172 lbs. shooting guard from Chicago, will announce his college decision tomorrow. Matthews is down to Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan State, and Marquette. He’s considered the best shooting guard and the 12th best player in the 2015 class by 247 Sports Composite.

I'm confused with Wiggins affinity for the two dribble, long 2 point shot....he keeps doing it tonight.

And I have to say, if you can get the crowd to groan and moan at KU....you will get the next call regardless. It's like clockwork.

Last edited:
If he wasn't leaning UK, I wouldn't have came across that info... OKB, I have no idea what the outlook is for Cal's 2015 class. I don't even follow recruiting much anymore unless it's a top 5 player we're after.

Cal was at Matthews practice today, his high school coach was Coach O's high school coach, and he played AAU with Ullis... I'd say he's coming to Lexington.

Charles Matthews, a 6’6″, 172 lbs. shooting guard from Chicago, will announce his college decision tomorrow. Matthews is down to Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan State, and Marquette. He’s considered the best shooting guard and the 12th best player in the 2015 class by 247 Sports Composite.

Looking at that list I would prefer him to go to Mich St. he'd step right into Gary's role and be damn good at it as well.

Chi been churning out them elite prospects like nothing the last couple years.

I know they were always a hotbed but damn

Mark Turgeon really complained about calls after that game last night? Nice.
And Boeheim complained about him complaining?

and complained about the officials after the Duke game?

and complained that Maryland had 5 days off before the Cuse game?

mean.gif

And Boeheim complained about him complaining?
and complained about the officials after the Duke game?
and complained that Maryland had 5 days off before the Cuse game?
:smh:

Making his voice heard!

He shut Turgeron up quick. Maryland shot 27 FTs, I think we shot 4.

“If they didn’t turn it over 18 times, they wouldn’t have had to worry about that,” Boeheim said. “Don’t complain about that call."

It's entertainment at this point.

Shut Turgeon up quick...? Wasn't like they were having a debate.

Just wanted to point out I thought Boeheim was whining a lot...

Boeheim came into the ACC like the league and everyone had it out for him and his team which is a joke. Complained in his press conference that Maryland didn't play on a saturday " I guess thats how they do things down here" "We didn't do that in the old league"

dude has benefitted from so many close games that could have went the other way and favorable calls all year. Dude has scaped away with 4 games that easily should have been L's but inexperienced teams **** the bed in the final seconds. That will be costly next month

Chris Thomas having a nice year for Marshall. Good to see

Last edited:
Boeheim came into the ACC like the league and everyone had it out for him and his team which is a joke. Complained in his press conference that Maryland didn't play on a saturday " I guess thats how they do things down here" "We didn't do that in the old league"

dude has benefitted from so many close games that could have went the other way and favorable calls all year. Dude has scaped away with 4 games that easily should have been L's but inexperienced teams **** the bed in the final seconds. That will be costly next month

Could be a first week knock out for them boys. Could EASILY fall to an 8/9 seed the way they've been playing.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed....And Cuse had tons of rest before Duke, who played 3 games in 6 days...and HE'S the one complaining 
mean.gif

Have tons of respect for Boeheim as a coach, one of the greats. Just think he's been whining way too much lately.

It won't cost us at all.

Look at our roster b.

A freshman PG.
A SG who's basically a freshman. First time getting starter mins in 3 years.
A soph in grant. Young but hella raw
Fair
Xmas who had no offensive game

Our bench is literally gbenje and keita. Thats it.

We're not even supposed to be this good this year. Nobody expected this in syracuse. But whatever.

Last edited:
It won't cost us at all.

Look at our roster b.

A freshman PG.
A SG who's basically a freshman. First time getting starter mins in 3 years.
A soph in grant. Young but hella raw
Fair
Xmas who had no offensive game

Our bench is literally gbenje and keita. Thats it.

We're not even supposed to be this good this year. Nobody expected this in syracuse. But whatever.
laugh.gif
 I was about to say, you better edit that last sentence Jay.

All i stated was Boeheim has *****ed and moaned alot this season when in reality they played a front loaded home conference schedule and had favorable rest(as pointed out)

All i said was Cuse has escaped several games in the last minute by teams ******** the bed(State, Maryland, Pitt-albeit a miracle shot to save them, first Duke game, the game @ Miami)

Regardless Syracuse will have the worst loss out of the 1-2 seeds entering the tournament and in all honesty I could see them getting bounced from the ACC Tournament in the Friday games

Nah I'm just tryna defend my boys. Deep down, i don't eemm want that #1 seed because this squad might mess around and get upset that first game.

Kerlew on that Juice talking about Cuse being an 8/9 seed :lol:

Duke fans won a couple games and really started to feel themselves heh. ACC sucks this year, neither of y'all really that nice to begin with. Matter fact none of these teams so far even as good as Lville last year and they were hardly a juggernaut.

Kerlew on that Juice talking about Cuse being an 8/9 seed :lol:

Duke fans won a couple games and really started to feel themselves heh. ACC sucks this year, neither of y'all really that nice to begin with. Matter fact none of these teams so far even as good as Lville last year and they were hardly a juggernaut.

Kerlew said they could lose to an 8/9 seed, put the white away AMP.

I see both your squads being hot gar-bage has you in proper form this evening :lol:

The 11-12 UK squad is on esp classic right now. Dear Lord they were something else. Playing Vandy in the sec ship.

Back
Top Bottom