The College Basketball Post

I thought Wayne Selden would've been better this year. He's not really as aggressive a scorer as I thought. Or it could be Self's offense plus Embiid's emergence.

That Barkley commercial. 
laugh.gif

Never visited this topic, im a huge Louisville fan but its always nice to see cinderella stories. Kinda rooting for E Kentucky to pull the upset.

Dudes getting bullied on the inside though.

Last edited:
If you're the more athletic, bigger team there is no need to press and risk teams breaking it and crossing the timeline with a 3 on 2, or a 2 on 1 mismatch.

If you're the bigger more superior team, just pull back play five on five man to man defense and make them flat out beat you.

@WILDKYCAT & @STEPHENB ... Ya ready for tonight?? I'm a little concerned based off what I've seen yesterday and today

Nope,not at all lol. I have hope though think we showed improvement in the SEC tournament...I haven't seen K State play all year so I'm not sure how the match ups are gonna go....

KState doesn't match up very well with UK and they're not good away from home. UK doesn't lose this game... on paper...

Good points. Why do we have a special on truTV right now though :lol:

wiggins isnt standing out like a potential no. 1 should.. 

He' :lol:
If you're the more athletic, bigger team there is no need to press and risk teams breaking it and crossing the timeline with a 3 on 2, or a 2 on 1 mismatch.

If you're the bigger more superior team, just pull back play five on five man to man defense and make them flat out beat you.

Thats why Bo Ryan goes out early every year,

let me say this, if you aren't going to get turnovers by pressuring, you better hit the glass. When you loose the possession battle, you open yourself up to upsets.

Kansas hits the glass, Rick Patino and Billy Donanavan press. Either way you do it, lossing the poseion battle puts too much pressure on your offence.

Last edited:
The gaps between these low level and big time programs have just evaporated over the years. Teams gotta fight for wins in every round now.

Back
Top Bottom