The College Basketball Post

That present day Kenny Smith run. :lol:

I was slandering Dakari all year but he played well in the tournament.

Last edited:
Safe to say UK is preseason #1 even without the twins decisions being made yet?

Nah, I still give Arizona and maybe Duke the slight edge.

Trey Lyles is getting no burn next year

Wrong, especially if he can come in and knock down that 15-18 ft mid range jumper with ease he'll be on the court. Like I said earlier, if Lee can't improve his game this summer he'll be the odd man out if DJ comes back.

Last edited:
I've seen Lyles play a handful of times and I've never been impressed, he's out of shape and I don't think he'll be able to consistently knock down that jumper yet. But we'll see.

Last edited:
Coach Cal on the Colbert Report tonight :smokin

Possible Twins announcement tomorrow,of course I've been wrong before everything that I've heard is that they will be back....

Last edited:
Coach Cal on the Colbert Report tonight :smokin

Possible Twins announcement tomorrow,of course I've been wrong before everything that I've heard is that they will be back....

Cal and Colbert? :pimp:

Two of my favorite million dollar trolls, need a vid of that.

The AP sports editors just tweeted that Adam Silver is working with the Players Association to raise the minimum age to 20 could take effect in 2015...Interesting

No doubt the 20 year age limit WILL come into effect once the player's union elects a president.

Awwsome.....I don't think there's anybody in the world that you don't love. Everybody is :pimp:

Never said it was gonna pan out, but that is the idea.

I quoted you by accident, my G. Booker's going to be a blessing for them off the bench and give them outside shooting they really need.

Do people in Kentucky actually think the Harrisons are legit shooters? Srs question.

I quoted you by accident, my G. Booker's going to be a blessing for them off the bench and give them outside shooting they really need.

Do people in Kentucky actually think the Harrisons are legit shooters? Srs question.

No not at all,people locally are split about 50/50 on even liking them..They've been the least well received freshman in a while,almost complete indifference if they leave or not...

They should be fearing what happens if they leave, y'all need them to stay badly. They were pretty damn good this year considering they were idk, freshman. And I thought the kids were overhyped before the season started and still not a fan of them but they'll be much better next year.

And of course they put in the rule the year the Knicks are going to be tanking potentially, that 2015 draft if the freshman can't come out. Gonna **** around and have Mitch McGary going number one :smh:. If I'm an agent with a borderline first round guy this year and I'm imploring them to come back next year cause that draft will be razor thin. Literally going to see some end of first round guys going lottery.

They should be fearing what happens if they leave, y'all need them to stay badly. They were pretty damn good this year considering they were idk, freshman. And I thought the kids were overhyped before the season started and still not a fan of them but they'll be much better next year.

And of course they put in the rule the year the Knicks are going to be tanking potentially, that 2015 draft if the freshman can't come out. Gonna **** around and have Mitch McGary going number one :smh:. If I'm an agent with a borderline first round guy this year and I'm imploring them to come back next year cause that draft will be razor thin. Literally going to see some end of first round guys going lottery.

It was that attitude they had early on that made people dislike them,head down after missing shots etc...Personally I like them but I've heard tons of people say they want Ulis starting next season....Majority of UK fans will never be pleased,the UK fans on here are the most reasonable ones i've ever met..

On another note Myles Turner announcing Wednesday at 4 on ESPNU

It was that attitude they had early on that made people dislike them,head down after missing shots etc...Personally I like them but I've heard tons of people say they want Ulis starting next season....Majority of UK fans will never be pleased,the UK fans on here are the most reasonable ones i've ever met..

On another note Myles Turner announcing Wednesday at 4 on ESPNU

Ulis has more PG ability in his left arm than Harrison does in his entire body. Only thing he has over him is clearly size.

Wonder what would have happened if Mudiay committed to UK. You start Mudiay over Harrison 12 times out of 10.

Back
Top Bottom