The College Basketball Post

Usually as the season starts there are at most a couple of players on UK that I'm excited to see how they have improved over the last season. This year there are like five...lol. When I see players put in the work to change their bodies like most of the returning sophomores I really hope that they reap the rewards of that effort. Shine on young Cats.

Usually as the season starts there are at most a couple of players on UK that I'm excited to see how they have improved over the last season. This year there are like five...lol. When I see players put in the work to change their bodies like most of the returning sophomores I really hope that they reap the rewards of that effort. Shine on young Cats.
Agreed,Dakari's weight loss is impressive and so is the twins,they went from 16% body fat freshman season to around 4% this season.

the twins have taught me not to buy into freshman before i see them play bc they might not live up to the hype. but my god i like Ullis alot and think he is gonna flourish.

the twins have taught me not to buy into freshman before i see them play bc they might not live up to the hype. but my god i like Ullis alot and think he is gonna flourish.
Did the twins have any naysayers on here out of high school? Was never big on them

Ulis should flourish but there's just so many big time players on the squad this year might not be the right timing. Maybe next year when he gets to control the offense more.

Do KU fans expect Cal to give Ulis the reigns this year?

Did the twins have any naysayers on here out of high school? Was never big on them

Ulis should flourish but there's just so many big time players on the squad this year might not be the right timing. Maybe next year when he gets to control the offense more.

Scouting community started souring on them around the hoop summit.

Yea, I remember the attitude concerns with the pouting and then they weren't great athletes.

People were generally higher on Andrew and not that high on Aaron from what I recall too.

According to what you mean by given the reigns...We already know he isn't starting but he will definitely be putting in work on the second squad and possibly defense critical situations...

Tubby Smith handling a motorcycle like he did the UK program. Was a great start....

Stop it man, tubby cut down the nets while he was in Kentucky.

Not many coaches can say that.

Last edited:
Kyle Guy to UVA and Randall Broddie to Memphis.

Crean should not have let Guy get out of state. He is really good. I'd say the same for Broddie and G'Town/UMD but he has a long way to go academically.

(Jaylen Brantley to UMD though as well. Had to go JUCO but I always liked him when he played with Nerlens and BABC.)

Last edited:
UNC going to make the final 4, really like who they got coming back and Pinson coming in.

Paige/Pinson/Jackson/Meeks is a great nucleus.

Paige 1st team AA too.

UNC going to make the final 4, really like who they got coming back and Pinson coming in.

Paige/Pinson/Jackson/Meeks is a great nucleus.

Paige 1st team AA too.

Don't forget Brice Johnson. I have a feeling this is gonna be a break out year for him in a starting role :smokin

Should be a great year for my boys :pimp:

Last edited:
Keith Stone wraps it up for 2015.  Excited to see how this new team plays out. Hoping to see big leaps from Kasey and Finney-Smith. Frazier needs to step it up and become a leader. Chris Walker should be much improved. Don't know much about Jon Horford. Devin Robinson should contribute big minutes as a freshman. Eli Carter, Eli Carter, Eli Carter. Plus Alex Murphy joining in time for conference play.

25 days away
pimp.gif

Should be a stronger SEC overall but I don't see any reason why we can't make it 3 straight SEC championships
Come at me Kentucky bros

Coolness : Right now UK has too much size. If a miracle happens and UF gets John Egbunu with a waiver this season we would kill most teams pretty easy.

I'm happy about Keith Stone .

Last edited:
Don't forget Brice Johnson. I have a feeling this is gonna be a break out year for him in a starting role
smokin.gif

Should be a great year for my boys
pimp.gif
Can't wait! 

I'll be down in Chapel Hill this weekend for the exhibition game, and Roy Williams Coaches Clinic

Coolness : Right now UK has too much size. If a miracle happens and UF gets John Egbunu with a waiver this season we would kill most teams pretty easy.

I'm happy about Keith Stone .
Feel the same about Keith Stone.. he's going to be pretty good down the road. 

Not holding my breath on Egbunu waiver request. What would his reasoning of being cleared to play this season? 

Hearing Briscoe is picking St.Johns :/ I'm starting to get worried about this class only 11 top 25 left uncommitted...

Jay, what was that about St. Johns not really having a shot at Briscoe?

Huge get for us, if we could somehow pull Diallo with him, mann, that would really help this program.

Which guys do you think are at UK for another year? Poythress, Ulis, Booker, M.Lee, maybe Dakari? Will be interesting to see who sticks around after this year.

You were crying about him being UK bound two weeks ago. Don't puff your chest now. :lol: I know St. John's will match money bag$ from the Obekpa and Sampson recruitments, so I'm not shocked. With Lavin at the helm, you know what the results will be anyways.

Back
Top Bottom