The College Basketball Post

Brannen Greene tonight...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It sounds like BDJ had been warned 5 times prior for noise complaints.  The PD even was working with coaching staff so it wouldn't come to this.  Not very bright.

Kentucky says it will retire Tony Delk's jersey in February .

Coolness & FloridaHustla : Eli Carter will play Friday, but he still feels sore sometimes. Dude is fragile :smh:

Kentucky says it will retire Tony Delk's jersey in February .

Coolness & FloridaHustla : Eli Carter will play Friday, but he still feels sore sometimes. Dude is fragile :smh:
Yep,on February 21 during the Auburn game,always liked Delk,enjoy his commentary on SEC network too...

Wow this is terrible...I wanna see how this is going to affect the team...Obviously his scoring can be replaced he was only averaging 5.5 but the defense may suffer with Lyles taking his spot....Gonna be missing Poythress and possibly Ulis and Booker for the UNC game.....Smh

Wow this is terrible...I wanna see how this is going to affect the team...Obviously his scoring can be replaced he was only averaging 5.5 but the defense may suffer with Lyles taking his spot....Gonna be missing Poythress and possibly Ulis and Booker for the UNC game.....Smh

What happened with booker and ulis?

What happened with booker and ulis?
They never said for sure,just something minor they have been practicing light,and Cal said if they got back to full practice Thursday or Friday they would be good to go Saturday...I'm hearing Ulis is good to go not sure about Booker yet...

Anybody think Poythress will take a medical redshirt? Or just come back next year with 1 year of eligibility left?

the blowout will still be massive. NC is bad. time for RW to leave?

hope surgery and rehab goes well for Poythress

Back
Top Bottom