The College Basketball Post

Stephen B : Does Florida have a legit chance at getting Quentin Goodin or is that kid just waiting for a Louisville offer ?

Stephen B : Does Florida have a legit chance at getting Quentin Goodin or is that kid just waiting for a Louisville offer ?
It all depends on how much contact Louisville has with him,they have not been in contact much recently but his father said that if they started showing more interest UL would be a major player..It's known he wants to stay close to home his 3 closest offers are Indiana,Western Ky,Tennessee.Indiana cut contact back in June and he has no interest in the other two .Hes said nothing but good things about Florida so right now I would say they are in the lead,followed by Michigan...

Last edited:
The problem with Zona's offense is TJ does not make good decisions nor does he create opportunities.

Last edited:
Ulis and Booker both fully participated in practice Thursday and Friday should be ready to go vs UNC....Ulis missed two games and Booker missed one....

Last edited:
Is Chris Carrawell the worst ACC player of the year ?

I've only been watching college ball consistently since the 1990-91 season, so I know I didn't see a great deal of players.

Ulis!!!!!!!!!! My man misses two games and comes in and hits the 3 first shot...

Last edited:
Ulis!!!!!!!!!! My man misses two games and comes in and hits the 3 first shot...

It's crazy that I would take a 5'9 freshman to run my offense then a 6'5 sophomore.

Also I think Towns is weak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom