The College Basketball Post

Alotta yall be talking bout no talent in this class tho :lol: ...teams need to start tanking for Simmons right now :pimp:

unfortunately only LSU gets Simmons.

I could be wrong but I this is the worst one since I've been follwing this stuff.

Last edited:
If I'm Tyus Jones and I just saw Tyler Ennis go 1st round a year before me....why do I return to school?

Tyus would still go somewhere in the 1st next year or the year after. Why go in the draft now like Ennis last year and be subjected to bench splinters instead of having an awesome time in college for another year or two while competing for a national championship and then go into the league?

Alotta yall be talking bout no talent in this class tho :lol: ...teams need to start tanking for Simmons right now :pimp:

unfortunately only LSU gets Simmons.

I could be wrong but I this is the worst one since I've been follwing this stuff.
Idk how long u been following but Simmons , n brown woulda been mentioned in at least top 10 this year ...n u got Alotta long, athletic players in this class , my point is ppl putting next years draft down even b4 the freshman step on campus n this years draft had been sorted out...that's dumb to me ..I been around long enough to remember when I thought fizer n moiso was gon be stars :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Tyus would still go somewhere in the 1st next year or the year after. Why go in the draft now like Ennis last year and be subjected to bench splinters instead of having an awesome time in college for another year or two while competing for a national championship and then go into the league?
$$$$$ 

you make money on the NBA bench. 

According to you his draft position wont change, so it would make even more sense to go now. 

Last edited:
Diamond Stone looked pretty solid. I'm happy.

Simmons is the truth. Looks like a much more athletic Kyle Anderson. Same court vision/bball IQ...

Thinking about how mad everyone will be if it's wisky- mich state natty game :lol:

The big 10 title game was good tho

Newman is butt cheecks...mad selfish
Mhmmm. Exactly why I don't want him to go to KU (and KU fans give me mad hate when I saw this...he's Josh Selby 2.0)

Diallo though 
eek.gif
 dude plays so hard.

I need to catch the replay of the McDonald's game on ESPNU later. The first Burger game I really remember was on CBS with Jason Kidd playing in it.

Jaylen Brown reminds me of standley so much, can't really describe it but their movement and stiffness is the exact same.

Also, he is right, I get it.

But, we not gonna act like the women's game isn't broken too? Ranked teams beating other ranked teams by like 40? UCONN winning their Sweet 16 game by like 50?

Geno gives no damns, but he's mostly right ...the fans would never get what they want cuz the NCAA is stupid ...but 24 sec shot clock, take a time out or 2 away from the coaches , move the 3pt line back for more space n have the refs call real fouls is all they have to do to make the game better ...but they won't :smh:

Also, he is right, I get it.

But, we not gonna act like the women's game isn't broken too? Ranked teams beating other ranked teams by like 40? UCONN winning their Sweet 16 game by like 50?
I don't watch the women so I aint eem gon speak on it ...but I do see the scores n a top 10 matchup can be a 30 pt blowout :lol:

The problem with the women's game is all the good talent ends up going to the usual powerhouse schools. Women's college ball is top heavy, once you get passed the Top 5 teams don't expect too much after that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom