The College Basketball Post

I don't think anyone doubted you in saying Clarkson was going to be good. You called him your ROY, though. :lol:  That's when people got you out the paint. 

If he was playing the minutes he's playing now at the beginning of the season he would've been in the convo.

Ima Duke fan, and Tyus my boy, but he may jus end up in the D-League.. He will not be able to Guard ANYBODY at the PG position in the NBA..

I would say I'm perplexed Byron Scott was playing and starting Ronnie Price over Clarkson, but I'm not.

******* idiot.

If he was playing the minutes he's playing now at the beginning of the season he would've been in the convo.
Hindsight 20/20. No guarantee that he would've been playing this well at the beginning of the season either. He's virtually had the entire season to adjust to the league, plus always have to be more weary of this late March/April stat surge. 

Hindsight 20/20. No guarantee that he would've been playing this well at the beginning of the season either. He's virtually had the entire season to adjust to the league, plus always have to be more weary of this late March/April stat surge. 
Basically. 

They're supposed to get better as the season goes along.

Look at Payton...and he's been a starter.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I thought the same thing...I was like that dude is sooo high right now I can barely see his eyes
Was WILD 
laugh.gif
 and his mouth was open too

Almost half the players in this are undeclared, should be interesting 

Alotta yall be talking bout no talent in this class tho :lol: ...teams need to start tanking for Simmons right now :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom