The College Basketball Post

Y'all ruining my morning orange juice. Coming into my favorite thread to see the words "women's basketball". Make your own thread for that abomination. (My personal opinion)

Geno is right, the men's game is not in a good way. Occasionally you get a story line that transcends and will draw in more casual viewers, but for the most part it is hurting.

I'm just so happy I don't have to go see a Rick Barnes coached team!!

on top of that... we get Shaka?! His style will get butts in seats down here...word to Geno.

How did LSU get him?

Serious.

Whats the connection?
Thinking about how mad everyone will be if it's wisky- mich state natty game
laugh.gif

The big 10 title game was good tho
don't joke about stuff like that man

Also, he is right, I get it.

But, we not gonna act like the women's game isn't broken too? Ranked teams beating other ranked teams by like 40? UCONN winning their Sweet 16 game by like 50?
This.

A reduced shot clock in the men's game would do wonders. Women's bball is a hundred times worse, especially since UCONN is always the favorite. 

Last edited:
@Deadspin  If you could go back and change the outcome of one play in any sporting event, which would it be?

Well....

1997...KU had the best team in the country...

2003...JUST SHOOT IT HINRICH!

2010...this dude really gonna shoot tha--
tired.gif

2011...field is WIDE open for KU to get another title...

2013...Michigan did to KU what KU did to Memphis

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Let's enjoy it once again

Bonus: The run Michigan made to set up that 3. A lot of things had to go just right, and they did.

would've had a movie out on butler if hayward made that shot. But he got the last laugh. Cookin for my jazz 
pimp.gif

2008: Only if my guy Rose could've made a couple of free throws :smh: .. still haven't let that go yet :frown:

This would've NEVER happened :smh:

:x :x :x

My high school teammate Hasim Bailey would've had a vacated championship under his belt that year :frown:

tvobach tvobach I hate you fam :lol:

all year calamari kept saying how he doesn't care about free throws well low and behold free throws cost you a championship and possibly a perfect season. should've beat tennessee that year n kansas.

Back
Top Bottom