The College Basketball Post

Out of loyalty to Krzyzewski, Colangelo would've never afforded another college coach that influence as long as Krzyzewski stayed at Duke.

Coach K's USA plug has really been the greatest plug in the history of plugs. :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
And K is still going to be able to sell pushing kids on the younger USA squads U17, etc., in his position as "special adviser". Not even on some hating ****, that's garbage by Colangelo.

Out of loyalty to Krzyzewski, Colangelo would've never afforded another college coach that influence as long as Krzyzewski stayed at Duke.

Coach K's USA plug has really been the greatest plug in the history of plugs. :pimp: :lol:

And K is still going to be able to sell pushing kids on the younger USA squads U17, etc., in his position as "special adviser". Not even on some hating ****, that's garbage by Colangelo.

**** wack. ******* cheat code

That's how it's supposed to be :pimp:

Louisville students now suing Katina Powell,saying her book reduces the value of their education...Trying to get a class action suit going.....This **** keeps getting weirder and funnier....L'Ville is nothing but a joke from now on...

don't know how the students education is reduced due to some illegal activity by the basketball team but hey more power to them I guess.

Ray Smith, freshman at Arizona, tore his ACL and is out for the year. Tore his other ACL in high school and missed his senior year. NBAdraft.net had him going 17th overall in their 2016 mock...

Georgetown and Louisville transfer forward Akoy Agau will miss the entire 2015-16 season due to a torn ACL

It doesn't help that he bares a striking resemblance to Ted Cruz
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mitch Lightfoot - 2016 3 Star PF - committed to Kansas this afternoon. I don't know anything about him honestly...does anyone?

If yall hate Grayson already then I can only fathom the level which 4 years of Luke will bring :pimp:

K is gonna take over for Colangelo when he decides to step away from Duke.

Re:Cuse apparently Coleman lost a decent amount of weight after missing last season. Kid has failed to produce in college

Back
Top Bottom