The College Basketball Post

Carolina went on the fastest 10-0 run I've ever seen last night. Was down 5 and then up 5 in a hurry. Good W for them, coming back like that, but they clearly need Paige.

KU was shooting really well again last night. Excited to see Perry Ellis v. Damian Jones this evening.

Other notes --

+ What's the deal with Maryland? Struggled again.

+ Buddy Hield with 20+ points every game this year.

+ Missouri is AWFUL at basketball.

KU was shooting really well again last night. Excited to see Perry Ellis v. Damian Jones this evening.

Other notes --
+ What's the deal with Maryland? Struggled again.
I had the Kansas game on for a bit, and my girlfriend, who is a big Arizona fan but doesn't know a ton about other teams saw Perry Ellis and said "I feel like that guy has been in college for like 8 years" :lol:

This is really nothing new for Maryland. They've always played games like this against mid-majors. I think they are having a difficult time adjusting to finally having a target on their back and being the hunted instead of the hunters. They seem to be sleepwalking through the first 30 minutes of these games and then turn it on at the end...

How far back can she go with them ?
Not very far. She became a fan when she went there 05-09. I told her that she needs to go back and learn about the older teams/players.

I can go way further back with them...

Nice win for UNC.  Totally agree about showing flashes of greatness and being soft...it is such a roller coaster.  Pinson drives me crazy...he can do some great things and than do things like air ball big shots and dribbling into a turnover at the end of the game.  I feel like he can be a solid player though.  UNC really needs Paige....not last years Paige though.  Haha.
Hell of a run for UNC for the last 3 minutes. Thought K-State had us
mean.gif

This squad shows flashes of greatness but these fools can be so soft
sick.gif

Justin Jackson 3rd game in a row with 20+
smokin.gif

See how close these young pups can keep it with the Zags 
lupe1.png

Edit: So many TO's...Zags eating in the paint 

Last edited:
Florida will play really well against Michigan State, but struggle in 3 other non conference games. I can already see it

Really like Ray Spalding, interested to see L'Ville play someone.

And Chris Clarke can't shoot at all but I bet he's All-ACC by the time he's done at Va Tech.

Think they will start together at the 4 and 5 or will Gabriel start at the 3?

Tough call. They're loaded in the front court. They could go Bam-Lee-Gabriel, Bam-Lee-Monk, Humphries-Bam-Gabriel/Lee.

Lot of size and intriguing lineups possible.

Gotdamn. What if ullis comes back too. Not gonna be fair.

Ullis is an interesting case. He's probably a second round pick regardless of when he comes out so you have to wonder if that will factor into his decision or not. If he does, he and Fox are a pretty damn solid backcourt.

Last edited:
This Sherrod kid on Yale 
laugh.gif
 took a year off last year to travel the world with Yale's acapella group 
pimp.gif

Dude can get up a little bit

Back
Top Bottom