The College Basketball Post

Real interesting. I heard nothing about that change this offseason. I wonder if the men's game will ever do that

UK self reported a minor violation of "preferential treatment of a student athlete" :lol: Drake hanging out with players again..

This Maryland squad is fun to watch.

I don't see anybody beating them in the tourney, and that hurts to say as a Duke fan.

And kudos to Ingram, he's making me eat my words from the beginning of the season.

Last edited:
0-11 from long 
indifferent.gif
 And I really believed that Brandone Francis was gonna be a key player this season. This is my first time actually watching LSU I forgot they had Blakeney.

Last edited:
maryland was like 10 to 1 to win it all right now...would be a great bet...hopefully odds remain high in vegas next month

Johnnies got one with Kassoum Yakwe

Mullin is really doing an impressive job so far squeezing everything possible out of this group. Thought we wouldn't even win ten games this year. Get some pieces in there over the next couple of years and we should really be able to do something.

Shouldn't Florida State and Vandy be better than they are? Both teams seem to have very good talent.

Had no idea USCe was 15-0. Damn

Shouldn't Florida State and Vandy be better than they are? Both teams seem to have very good talent.

Vandy should they were hyped as a top 3 SEC team preseason.

Poythress with a career high 25 tonight :smokin

Never thought I'd see my alma mater doing this well in men's ball. Hopefully they make a run in the tourney, they should get there unless they just blow the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom