The College Basketball Post

He was back home in Texas "dealing with personal issues."

Didn't get to watch the game tonight - apparently places in Johnson City, TN don't like to play the SECN - but sounds like it was a pretty ugly game without House in the lineup. Hope everything is alright with him, but glad we could escape with a road win in conference play without him.
What in the world could you be doing in the tri-cities?

Hope he is OK.

*googles 75% of the players named to see what they're up to now*

Remember when J'Mychal Reese was on magazine covers and **** as a 7th grader? It was sad seeing what he had turned into during his year at TAMU.

He's playing pretty well at UNT though. Just glad to see him not completely blowing it

He was back home in Texas "dealing with personal issues."

Didn't get to watch the game tonight - apparently places in Johnson City, TN don't like to play the SECN - but sounds like it was a pretty ugly game without House in the lineup. Hope everything is alright with him, but glad we could escape with a road win in conference play without him.
Hooters in Johnson City or B-Dubs in Kingsport you're best bet,they usually got the SEC Net. on constantly..

So who is getting the UNLV job this spring? Absurdly bad late game coaching last night.

Think Dayton could really make a run again this year, and Steve McElvene is a pro in time.

Dave Rice has wasted so many kids careers it feels like :smh:

Goodluck bounced already this year, he'll help somebody I'm sure

Hooters in Johnson City or B-Dubs in Kingsport you're best bet,they usually got the SEC Net. on constantly..
Spent most of the night at Tupelo Honey and Yeehaw Brewery. Unfortunately this was my last week out this way for a while.

Ike should've chose Pitt over UNLV :frown:

Ryan Harrow couldn't take the heat from state fans but yet thought he'd make it at Kentucky :lol:

Dajuan Coleman's career has been plagued by injuries

CJ Leslie somewhere rotting away

Dave Rice losses always feel the same, his recruiting has allowed him to keep his job as well as his super low salary, I think he only makes like 300k. UNLV has great facilities, good location for recruiting a good coach could flourish here. Rice has wasted or not developed so much talent. Bennett, Mike Moser, Chris Wood, Khem Birch, Roscoe Smith wasted. Now Dwayne Morgan, Pat McCaw,Zimmerman and Jaylen Poyser getting wasted.

I knew Anderson would be a double double machine. Glad he got into shape this season

He should get at least a summer leauge invite

Yo, when the hell did Womens BB start having quarters instead of halves? I'm looking at highlights and it says the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th quarter all season and I'm thinking it was typos lmao

Yo, when the hell did Womens BB start having quarters instead of halves? I'm looking at highlights and it says the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th quarter all season and I'm thinking it was typos lmao
This is the first year I think. Had me confused as well for a min :lol:

Back
Top Bottom