The College Basketball Post

0-11 from long 
indifferent.gif
 And I really believed that Brandone Francis was gonna be a key player this season.
I always knew he was garbage
I remember. You called it long ago.

Did Gunna say "Next" after the UCLA and USC loss this week ?

Arizona top scorer Allonzo Trier out 4-6 weeks with broken hand.

IU starting to find its footing again...Something special in Troy somewhere, hopefully losing Blakmon forces it out of him. Crean out here always doing just enough to not get fired :smh:

Andy Enfield might not be a one-hit wonder, USC could win that conference potentially.

I backed Dace Rice cause he was a good guy but it got worse. I wonder if they'll pay for a decent replacement Rice was only making about 300k.

Last edited:
Cat playing 40 minutes every game .

How the hell does NC State not have a backup point guard ? Lewis has been gone for a year now , they had time to replace him

Not a senior in SC's rotation, either. I also thought the other SC was a year away but clearly not.

No clue who UNLV would target

Last edited:
South Carolina might make it through their schedule with only playing two ranked teams all season :lol:

I knew the Cal to Nets talk would start as soon as they fired Hollins.."Sources" say Cal is looking for 120 million for 10 years to return to the Nets or Kings..

As soon as the ink dried on that contract I knew SMU and Larry Brown would end up in this predicament, but that doesn't change the fact he can pretty much out-coach 95 percent of the game on his bad days.

Picked that Cuse zone apart in the second half. Hicks was money. Solid win
nthat.gif
   Zay  emerging as our X-Factor
pimp.gif

Theo has his moments as our x-factor but definitely has a few Tokoto moments

Britt comes in and put the straps on whoever cooking berry at the moment (then berry comes back in and hits a big shot lol)

Meeks imo going have to come off the bench for awhile; clearly is a step slow and I don't want him to ruin the zone Brice is in right now.

Everyone is doing their part while Paige is coasting and JJack is still trying to find his consistency....soon as those two dial it in man ohhhh man

When Roy goes to the line up with all sophomores on the court with Paige and either Hicks or Brice >>>>>>>>>

Zay  emerging as our X-Factor:pimp:

Theo has his moments as our x-factor but definitely has a few Tokoto moments

Britt comes in and put the straps on whoever cooking berry at the moment (then berry comes back in and hits a big shot lol)

Meeks imo going have to come off the bench for awhile; clearly is a step slow and I don't want him to ruin the zone Brice is in right now.

Everyone is doing their part while Paige is coasting and JJack is still trying to find his consistency....soon as those two dial it in man ohhhh man

When Roy goes to the line up with all sophomores on the court with Paige and either Hicks or Brice >>>>>>>>>

Still taking Maryland idc idc idc

Former butler center Andrew Smith passed away today from cancer. Sad news you can tell he was really loved.

Usually every national title winning team need at least 2 NBA caliber players on the team.  I don't see 2 on Maryland

Usually every national title winning team need at least 2 NBA caliber players on the team.  I don't see 2 on Maryland

Nah I disagree with this. Maybe a lot of the time there are but that's not a requirement to win a title. Plenty teams haven't had 2 NBA caliber players

Not in recent years, its been a long time actually

Are you talking just getting to the NBA period or actual solid NBA players? If you're talking the former there has been plenty. And Maryland has players that will be the former and possibly even the latter

Back
Top Bottom