The College Basketball Post

LeBryan Nash had so much hype off of Youtube.

Marquise teague damn sure wasn't better than his brother like he was advertised to be.

Samardo Samuels. I'll never believe the hype of a 6'8 center again. 

Y'all are throwing out some good names. Still don't think a lot of those guys were quite as highly regarded as Skal was. Almost forgot about my dude big Samardo Samuels though :lol:

Bj Mullens was another one
He was never even good in AAU. 
laugh.gif
 Dude was literally just tall. 

Perry Jones definitely. He was marketed as "the next KD" and a lock for a top 3 pick.

James Mcadoo after the McDonald's game was supposed to be no worse than a top 5 pick :lol:.

Shabazz too.

Mcadoo's hype came after his freshman year for what he did in the tourney. Never was the best player on the court though. Took a backseat to page but he was solid.

Delvon roe was supposed to be the missing piece to anchor msu to a championship. I know he got injured a lot but damn he was pretty bad. 

Mcadoo's hype came after his freshman year for what he did in the tourney. Never was the best player on the court though. Took a backseat to page but he was solid.

Delvon roe was supposed to be the missing piece to anchor msu to a championship. I know he got injured a lot but damn he was pretty bad. 

Mcadoo's hype really was after the All American games. That's when it was at its height. Scouts were saying he could play the 3 etc because of what he did in the all star games :lol:

I never even really saw a plethora of mcadoo mixtapes 
laugh.gif

I remember watching his one from the JB classic game though

I feel like peoplehave finally learned their lesson with the hoop mixtape stuff, the hype for Thon Maker and Seventh Woods died down to reasonable levels.

laugh.gif
 At Bill Walton saying all he sees are highlights of Ben Simmons dunking and dunking requires the least skill and said to show him something else

*googles 75% of the players named to see what they're up to now*

Remember when J'Mychal Reese was on magazine covers and **** as a 7th grader? It was sad seeing what he had turned into during his year at TAMU.

TMay : Why didn't Daniel House play today ? Is he hurt ?
He was back home in Texas "dealing with personal issues."

Didn't get to watch the game tonight - apparently places in Johnson City, TN don't like to play the SECN - but sounds like it was a pretty ugly game without House in the lineup. Hope everything is alright with him, but glad we could escape with a road win in conference play without him.

Back
Top Bottom