The College Basketball Post

Losing to UMich without Caris isn't exactly a great look...Paper champs but good luck picking a Turgeon team to win it all.

Going to Omaha isn't easy for a Big East team, Dunn really a man against boys. Kid can carry a team to a Final Four on his shoulders possibly.

Still taking Maryland idc idc idc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

luke kennard is starting to figure it out as well..thornton coming along as well....if jefferson comes back i think they capable of making final 4 run

Georgetown has Paul White out for the season following surgery and now their freshman starting forward Marcus Derrickson has yet to play. I hope it's not academics or anything.

luke kennard is starting to figure it out as well..thornton coming along as well....if jefferson comes back i think they capable of making final 4 run
My question is...will he come off the bench in a 6th role? bc right now that first five is building good chemistry with Ingram at the 4

Last edited:
Man some of y'all were acting like Kennard was about to be the next JJ...Come on...

No dominant teams this year, at all....Time to watch the young gawd Simmons though...

Back
Top Bottom