The College Basketball Post

First time seeing aTm fun to watch, they move the ball well.

Finney Smith and Ebegnu played well for UF tonight.

Wichita is lurking. Finally healthy and starting to hammer people.

I may go up to their game against UNI tomorrow night. UNI has been hit and miss but I have a feeling they're gonna shoot the lights out tomorrow and come away with another big win.

Me thinks John Groce won't have a job next year.

IU playing great ball lately, becoming the offensive juggernaut that I thought they could be before the season. Blackmon's injury really has brought the best out of Troy who is playing great. Still haven't played anybody significant and won't for a little bit but the mojo is there. No reason they can't hang with anybody in the conference.

Nice to see you. UF fans have been ghost in here besides Coolness and I .

Been lurking. Team has to improve FT shooting cost them some games, almost did tonight. Leon has been playing well. Allen having a good freshman year. Is Murphy out for the season?

I take back everything I said earlier today about KU.

Unless this team sees some SERIOUS changes, it's going to be a disappointing March just like the past two years. 
tired.gif

This season so wacky man.

damn shame SMU can't play in any tourneys man. That team is a problem + Larry coaching would've been a major factor in March Madness.

G'Town with a huge win. Didn't see that coming at all. That team is so bipolar man. Xavier at home is tough.

Prov is really impressive. Dunn's supporting cast has stepped up major this year. I don't think anyone expected that. Averaging 17, 6, 6 shooting 48% is pretty damn good. I can see them making a deep run as well.

KU :lol: well damn. Embarrassing

I wanna put money on someone to take it all but I really can't decide on who :lol:

Last edited:
Kansas :x

Finally GTown got a good win. A really good one at that.

Went to the MD/Northwestern game tonight. Friend was able to get me some really good tickets. Sat in front of Diamond Stone's mom. Nice lady. Northwestern slowed it down and it gave us a hard time. Couldn't get anything in transition and couldn't really get Stone established...

Wichita is lurking. Finally healthy and starting to hammer people.

You could Insert Dayton for Wichita.

I was at the Bona/Dayton game. Bonnies were down 30 at one point. Moral victory that they lost by 6 and made it interesting at the end.

With Pierre back to form, Dayton is a well oiled machine.

Last edited:
Kansas :x

Finally GTown got a good win. A really good one at that.

Went to the MD/Northwestern game tonight. Friend was able to get me some really good tickets. Sat in front of Diamond Stone's mom. Nice lady. Northwestern slowed it down and it gave us a hard time. Couldn't get anything in transition and couldn't really get Stone established...
Northwestern is a team not to take lightly. They will always give teams fits.

I get you. UNC has quite a bit of talent. Just feel the Kansas core has been together longer. So yeah UNC imo is the second best team in the country, but Kansas should be the favorite to win it all.

Would take UNC then Maryland over KU to win it all. I don't see the appeal of KU as a certified contender.

Would take UNC then Maryland over KU to win it all. I don't see the appeal of KU as a certified contender.
No doubt. My point is that Kansas does not have any excuses. Duke and UK are playing a bunch of freshmen and former bench players. KU has multiple year starters on that team. Not saying I would put money on Self to do anything with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another road dud from the Hawks. Pitiful effort all the way around last night. Team hasn't looked right physically or mentally since the OU game. I hope (pray) this is a midseason funk and they snap out of it. I could care less about winning a regular season title - this year is Final Four or bust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom