The College Basketball Post

I'll be down in Texas to watch Iowa State play TCU and A&M.  Any restaurants you recommend to hit up while I'm in College Station?
Second what Jewbacca said ^^ Those are two good places that are only in CS.

Just realized the game is at 1 PM. I might try to drive down there that morning and go to the game. You already got tickets?

Last edited:
Man, if Dejounte Murray refines his game a bit and adds strength - he could really be lights out.

Gary Payton II orchestrated very little that mattered in the 2H. Bad loss for Oregon State.

Second what Jewbacca said ^^ Those are two good places that are only in CS.

Just realized the game is at 1 PM. I might try to drive down there that morning and go to the game. You already got tickets?
If my dad and I get down there early enough Friday we may try both places.  

Yeah we got tickets in one of the lower corners back in November on Stubhub.  I haven't watched A&M a ton, but it should be a good game.  

16 ain't winning , seems like the 16 seed is always going up against the 1 that fits their style of play the worst :lol:

Gotta happen eventually, right?
I agree,eventually it does have to happen and as crazy as this year has been so far this may be the year.Nobodies had any luck at being #1 in the polls so far this year so maybe we will see a 16 beat a 1.

I feel you guys are too hard on skal. chase jeter is the biggest bust so far
Thing is...if you caught any of Jeters high school games, you knew he wasn't gonna contribute in a big way. But Skal was projected a #1 pick.

Jeter will be nothing more then a gritty and engery guy. Nothing is skilled about him.

Last edited:
I feel you guys are too hard on skal. chase jeter is the biggest bust so far
Thing is...if you caught any of Jeters high school games, you knew he wasn't gonna contribute in a big way. But Skal was projected a #1 pick.

Jeter will be nothing more then a gritty and engery guy. Nothing is skilled about him.

Interesting. I didn't pay close attention to either of them while in HS. I just remember some hype and noise about jeter though. sayings like he's not that much of a step down from okafor and could come in and get his.

Interesting. I didn't pay close attention to either of them while in HS. I just remember some hype and noise about jeter though. sayings like he's not that much of a step down from okafor and could come in and get his.
:lol: I heard nothing like this about him...

I didn't see anything about okafor comparisons...Jeter looked whatever in high school...I was shocked he was top 10 rank...he just looks lost out there right now...he can't contribute at all and it's killing the team

Back
Top Bottom