The College Basketball Post

The Bucks shoot the least amount of 3s in the entire league as a team. They average like 10 3's per game. Jabari is plenty athletic for a 4. Idk what you've been watching lol. He's looked particularly explosive going to the cup.

:smh: at you acting like Bari is a finished product at 20. Way off base with this.

hes shooting 32% from midrange.

I still think he's got a really high floor. but I feel the same way about his cileling that I felt pre draft time.

Last edited:
Yea, I don't think that people realize that you can shift your perceived ceiling of a prospect. Agree with AMP too, I'm taking Ingram #1 if I'm Philly. Hell, probably if I'm LA too. Not as bullish on Simmons ceiling wise as Ingram. 

Two great games for Big Monday tonight.

Duke @ Miami -- Kinda  weird when you expect Duke to lose, because that just doesn't happen often. I like Miami. Angel Rodriguez 
nthat.gif

KU @ Iowa State -- Not getting my hopes up here. KU hasn't won a big game on the road in what feels like ever. However, if there is any game that fits Diallo's style of play, it's this one. Would love to see him get more minutes against Jameel McKay.

N-western just gave y'all a fit at home. Iowa is red-hot right now, it's tough to see them losing honestly. Their shooting puts them in every game and they have the seniors to lead them to the close wins at this point. Will be an interesting game for sure.
Game was very tough. Northwestern played the style though that has proven to give MD fits. They've struggled with the slow-it-down pace and zone all year. We killed them in the game at Northwestern because of the faster pace, so they adjusted in the next game. The Iowa game should be really fun...

Last edited:
Two great games for Big Monday tonight.

Duke @ Miami -- Kinda weird when you expect Duke to lose, because that just doesn't happen often. I like Miami. Angel Rodriguez :nthat:

KU @ Iowa State -- Not getting my hopes up here. KU hasn't won a big game on the road in what feels like ever. However, if there is any game that fits Diallo's style of play, it's this one. Would love to see him get more minutes against Jameel McKay.

Fully expect Duke to catch an L @ Miami. We don't fare well down there and this team doesn't have the mental fortitude yet to go into a hostile environment and grab a W (that NC State game don't count :lol:)

Got ISU winning against KU. Gonna be a dope night of college ball tho.

Jeter is straight cheeks...

Will never forget watching Ben Simmons drop a 30pt triple double against Jeter & Zimmerman last year. Two of the softest 7footers. Ben just feasting inside.

How you bost a front line of 6'10, 7ft & 7ft in High School and get dominated inside :lol:.

Hope TAMU doesn't slip up at Arkansas on Wednesday. Iowa State @ TAMU on Saturday shaping up to be a good one :pimp:

Disappointed with the second half effort of the Hawks tonight. More of the same just like our other road losses. Team has flat out lost its way since the OU game at home.

I don't think there is a ceiling on what Miami can do this year with everything wide open. 9 deep and as physical/good defensively as they have been under Coach L.

I don't think there is a ceiling on what Miami can do this year with everything wide open. 9 deep and as physical/good defensively as they have been under Coach L.
I certainly wouldn't want to play them. Aside from the back to back road losses to UVA and Clemson and losing to Northeastern in November on a buzzer beater, they have pretty much handled everyone they've played with ease...

Disappointed with the second half effort of the Hawks tonight. More of the same just like our other road losses. Team has flat out lost its way since the OU game at home.
I just don't get it, man. How can a team with experienced players and an experienced coach essentially control the entire 1st half and then just get blown out in the 2nd half? It seems like whenever they face adversity they all just try and take the game over and quit playing team ball.

Frustrating.

Because you are dealing with 18-22 (and in Perry Ellis' case 45) year old young adults at the end of the day lol

They're not machines

Kansas reminding me a lot of Maryland. Very strong at home, but can't seem to get over the hump against good teams on the road...

Because you are dealing with 18-22 (and in Perry Ellis' case 45) year old young adults at the end of the day lol

They're not machines
Of course they aren't. But, we aren't talking about the Fab Five here either. KU starts a Senior, three Juniors and a Sophomore. I just don't understand how, when they face adversity, they automatically quit doing what got them a ten point lead in the first half. KU doesn't have a go-to guy, and that's okay, as long as the players know that. '08 didn't have a go-to guy either. But, when you face adversity they need to continue to play to their strengths (ball movement, playing as a team, etc.) ...but, instead, everyone tries to do their own thing and that ten point lead that turned into a four point deficit suddenly is an 11 point deficit.
Kansas reminding me a lot of Maryland. Very strong at home, but can't seem to get over the hump against good teams on the road...
Agreed 100% ...it has been the same way for the past few years. KU now has losing streaks in...

+ Morgantown -- 3 in a row.

+ Stillwater -- 3 in a row.

+ Manhattan -- 2 in a row.

+ Ames -- 2 in a row.

(Probably going to lose in Norman this year, which would be two in a row)

I saw a stat that said KU has lost 11 straight road games not played in the state of Texas.

Back
Top Bottom