The College Basketball Post

Bari is the perfect small ball four that this league is transitioning too. Acting like Ingram doesn't have limitations :lol:. Bari still has a worlds of potential. Dude is averaging 12ppg off of an ACL injury as the 5th option on a team that has the worst offense in the league.

You get Bari in a role where he's featured, he'll show out.

I mean except for the fact that he's a disaster on defense and can't shoot 3's.

but yeah perfect small ball 4.
He hasn't made a three all season and only has six attempts to date. Wow.

Ben Bentil is so underrated. One of the best bigs in the entire country
I said this a couple weeks ago. Dude is averaging 19 and 8. He's definitely getting slept on. Percentage isn't great, but he can step out and hit the 3 too. Really good player...

They just cherry pick all game long and wait for lonzo to give them those long passes and pump up his assist numbers
From watching their game on espn last week it seems that team's whole offense consists of cherry picking and chucking 3s.

:lol:
Will be the first time we actually get a home game against a ranked team. Don't see us losing against anyone at home...

N-western just gave y'all a fit at home. Iowa is red-hot right now, it's tough to see them losing honestly. Their shooting puts them in every game and they have the seniors to lead them to the close wins at this point. Will be an interesting game for sure.

Looking forward to another round of Hilton Magic tomorrow night too :pimp:

He hasn't made a three all season and only has six attempts to date. Wow.

Jason Kidd doesn't allow him or Giannis to even attempt 3's. Bari just hovers from the foul line extended and in....playing as an off ball cutter. Dude has an extremely low usage rate. Coming out of college, he showed he had pretty good range....and gifted offensively. 36% from college 3....shoes me he can develop the range. He's being held back by Milwuakee's coaching staff.

Trust me, if Jabari could shoot, Kidd would have him hoisting. He can't. As of right now, he really doesn't have single good thing that he's particuarly good at.

He is 20 and already has the athleticism of a 34 year old Paul Pierce. His body has always looked like 12 pounds of **** in a 10 pound bag.

The fact that there were so many people pumping the Jabari is the best prospect since LeBron and better than Wiggins is so laughable now down the road.

And before we call him a better college player than Ingram, let's get past the first week of the tourney. I do believe that his three seed team lost to Mercer :lol:

Ingram is so far and away a better NBA prospect. I'd even consider taking Ingram number one if I was Philly just because he fits so much better for the pieces that they have. Couple other teams too just cause I think while Simmons is amazing, he's tricky to build around.

I'm fully on the Ingram train, sky is the limit for that kid as a prospect. A year younger than almost all the other kids in the draft as well. Biggest knock right now is the skinny thing which just isn't much of a knocks cause he's 18.

Also quiet as kept Hoosiers continue to absolutely drill people. Thing that has impressed me the most is the defense, flying around out there, suffocating teams. Beating teams on average @ home by 30. Highly doubt we loose in Assembly all year.

Still haven't played anybody real though so I'll temper my excitement until the Iowa/Mich St. games happen be it that we sustain the play over the next few weeks over the weeker teams.

Trust me, if Jabari could shoot, Kidd would have him hoisting. He can't. As of right now, he really doesn't have single good thing that he's particuarly good at.

He is 20 and already has the athleticism of a 34 year old Paul Pierce. His body has always looked like 12 pounds of **** in a 10 pound bag.

The fact that there were so many people pumping the Jabari is the best prospect since LeBron and better than Wiggins is so laughable now down the road.

And before we call him a better college player than Ingram, let's get past the first week of the tourney. I do believe that his three seed team lost to Mercer :lol:

Ingram is so far and away a better NBA prospect. I'd even consider taking Ingram number one if I was Philly just because he fits so much better for the pieces that they have. Couple other teams too just cause I think while Simmons is amazing, he's tricky to build around.

I'm fully on the Ingram train, sky is the limit for that kid as a prospect. A year younger than almost all the other kids in the draft as well. Biggest knock right now is the skinny thing which just isn't much of a knocks cause he's 18.

The Bucks shoot the least amount of 3s in the entire league as a team. They average like 10 3's per game. Jabari is plenty athletic for a 4. Idk what you've been watching lol. He's looked particularly explosive going to the cup.

:smh: at you acting like Bari is a finished product at 20. Way off base with this.

Heels squeaked out the W today..Paige still struggling shooting..
Don't know whats going on with that guy
sick.gif
mean.gif

Brice came to play & Joel Berry made some big-time plays. Kid's gonna be a stud next year
smokin.gif
They are going to need Paige to snap out of it if they are going to make a big run come tourney time.  Johnson just needs to keep playing and Berry needs to just play the way he has been playing.  It would be great if both Paige and Jackson started to get it together around March (with the rest of the team playing well of course).  

Joel Berry is making my faith stay strong.  I was getting worried about Carolina's future and their lack of 5 star recruits. I know Woods are coming in as 4 star recruits.  (I know 5 stars doesn't guarantee they will ball out when they get to the collegiate level but with that other school up the street recruiting like crazy it's hard to not get discouraged)  UNC has done a good job of developing their players....they just leave before they can do anything with it 
mad.gif

The Bucks shoot the least amount of 3s in the entire league as a team. They average like 10 3's per game. Jabari is plenty athletic for a 4. Idk what you've been watching lol. He's looked particularly explosive going to the cup.

:smh: at you acting like Bari is a finished product at 20. Way off base with this.

Bucks don't shoot threes cause when you start a team with MCW/Giannis/Jabari/Monroe, you have no business doing so.

And the stretch 4 is the point, Osh got in long arguments with people before the draft for calling him a 4 and people insisted he was a wing. Paul Pierce at 34 was still very good but Jabari will not age well. He's already limited to being a stretch 4 and that's a disappointment cause he can't guard wings for the life of him. He is never going to be a good defender.

He moves well but he isn't really explosive for a guy his size plus he's already tore a knee once at a very early age. There is a very real ceiling for him and he already has had serious health issues at 20. I'm not saying he sucks, I'm sure he can eventually average 20, he just isn't close to being the prospect Ingram is sorry to say folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom