The College Basketball Post

grayson should be top 15 pick this coming year...ingram basically lock at 2nd pick at this point....still need jefferson back...good to see him shed the boot...

You think Grayson will test the waters? Damn if he comes back we are loaded.

has to....dont see his stock getting any higher...more mouths to feed next year...i mean to be lottery pick you have to go...dont see his stock improving much more than it is now...plus bad class helps too

No. Jabari was looked as a super prospect coming out. He still has tons of potential. Question is, will J Kidd ever let him reach if.

I don't care about how Jabair was looked at i'm talking about my own opinion.

I was always lower on Jabari than most, I looked at him and still look at him as a high floor low ceiling prospect.

If kennard keeps up his play and has a good tournament he could be looking at top 10-15 along with allen. I personally think he's better than allen. 

If kennard keeps up his play and has a good tournament he could be looking at top 10-15 along with allen. I personally think he's better than allen. 
Wouldn't be particularly surprising. With teams valuing the 3 so much now, he could be an immediate asset to someone...

Perspectives can change.
For sure. I think Ingram definitely has a higher ceiling. Whether he actually reaches it or not, who knows. Jabari should be a legit 20PPG scorer with his body and skillset...

Jabari has limitations. He's not a superstar talent.

Bari is the perfect small ball four that this league is transitioning too. Acting like Ingram doesn't have limitations :lol:. Bari still has a worlds of potential. Dude is averaging 12ppg off of an ACL injury as the 5th option on a team that has the worst offense in the league.

You get Bari in a role where he's featured, he'll show out.

No one is saying that Ingram doesn't have limitations. All prospects do. I still don't think that he's currently a better prospect than Ingram, though.

Bari is the perfect small ball four that this league is transitioning too. Acting like Ingram doesn't have limitations :lol:. Bari still has a worlds of potential. Dude is averaging 12ppg off of an ACL injury as the 5th option on a team that has the worst offense in the league.

You get Bari in a role where he's featured, he'll show out.

I mean except for the fact that he's a disaster on defense and can't shoot 3's.

but yeah perfect small ball 4.

This Maryland/Sparty game
nthat.gif
State trying to get back on track. Valentine showing out at PG. 

Always enjoy beating Bruce Pearl. And I saw Kasey Hill dunk tonight. I haven't seen that since he was in High School

has to....dont see his stock getting any higher...more mouths to feed next year...i mean to be lottery pick you have to go...dont see his stock improving much more than it is now...plus bad class helps too

Yep. Weak class allows him to go high. Don't think he'll have a chance to go higher than he would in this class in the next 2 years. Won't be mad at all for him going. I expect him to. If he doesn't bounce this year then he might as well stay all 4, which like I said, I don't see happening

Back
Top Bottom