The College Basketball Post

Grayson Allen may just have the most snuffable face in Duke history.

And that's saying ALOT.

First ticket punched :smokin Crazy that Austin Peay gets in with a record of 18-17....Love this time of year.

ACC champs

Would you say it's a little D'Angelo Russell-y in that sense?

Kind of.

I would say from an eye test perspective Dangelo form just looked better, like a natural shooter, but when you looked back in HS he didn't shoot well.

Ingrams shot. looks is a little flat, like he would have problem extending to NBA 3, but by all accounts he was very accurate in HS. 38%.

They realize they didn't win a chip right? Can't wait till they get ncaa penalty

First time they beat their rival in 5 games, and it's not like Dook didn't celebrate the last game against them.

Never understood why fans get their jimmies rustled for players celebrating lol. Brice, Paige and James have been there for 4 years and hadn't won a damn thing up until tonight. Let them have their moment.

Grayson Allen may just have the most snuffable face in Duke history.

And that's saying ALOT.
He has all the facial features K has that makes you want to drop him on sight. They have to be related. K got sons all over the country stashed away.

It's not off putting to you guys that these players don't care about at least learning something? There is life after basketball after all. What's the harm in going to class and trying to learn something interesting?
it's fake college. there isn't any time to get a real education.

and for a guy who is one and done its even faker, if he wants an education he can comeback when he's done playing and get it.
This. Its partly on LSU for not handing that boy grades, if not moreso their fault. Its fake school for him. With all the shady underhanded stuff that goes on in college basketball, this is what they choose to be on the straight and narrow about? Freshman Gen Ed grades for a guy who's leaving in 8 months? 

Players of his calibur shouldnt even have to waste their time playing college basketball, its ridiculous.

Again LSU is culpable for this one as much as he is, I bet you whatever Derrick Rose had at Memphis is fake, what Wiggins had at Kansas is Fake, etc etc etc. These dudes probably go to like six classes a year, they're not there for school. Its a time sink for them.

Last edited:
Why do you guys think the quality of basketball is so bad this year. There's not one solidified power house, outside of maybe Kansas, which who I think is taking it all. College basketball actually used to have quality play. Every college game I watch, the team's can't score. It's so ugly Man. And it's not like they're playing some incredible defense either

Why do you guys think the quality of basketball is so bad this year. There's not one solidified power house, outside of maybe Kansas, which who I think is taking it all. College basketball actually used to have quality play. Every college game I watch, the team's can't score. It's so ugly Man. And it's not like they're playing some incredible defense either
No NBA caliber superstar on the contender teams and mid-major/mediocre teams getting better recruits/more competitive due to conference restructuring.

Back
Top Bottom