Exactly
laugh.gif
.. Just like when they tried the 3 PG lineup
sick.gif
place is a mess. 
laugh.gif

but yea lets get off this Suns talk.

Last edited:
Really need Bolden to have a change of heart and come to UK ..

Bolden/Lee/Wynyard/Humphries
Adebayo/Willis/Killeya-Jones
Briscoe/Gabriel/Matthews
Monk/Briscoe/Mulder
Fox/Hawkins

Not saying that would be our starting 5 but Bolden would really help solidify the front court and give us a true 5.

idk how yall could stomach another year of Briscoe in the starting lineup. Maybe he will be better. 

One of our better defensive players on the wing, can guard 1-3 in most cases, and his offense started to come around down the stretch.

Add in the fact he's playing out of position, I don't think he was that bad this year.

I know you don't rock with him at all tho :lol:

Really need Bolden to have a change of heart and come to UK ..

Bolden/Lee/Wynyard/Humphries
Adebayo/Willis/Killeya-Jones
Briscoe/Gabriel/Matthews
Monk/Briscoe/Mulder
Fox/Hawkins

Not saying that would be our starting 5 but Bolden would really help solidify the front court and give us a true 5.

Nah it's cool...he should make his momma happy and just join the good guys lol

Georgia Tech targeting Memphis coach Josh Pastner, sources told ESPN.

I hope he takes the job, I want Penny at Memphis

They gotta pay that buyout too smh

Wonder what this does to the Lawson's. Dedric gonna bounce. Chandler will never get close to that campus

Penny gone have every east high player commit to u of m now and lawson Bros should stay if they hire penny

Terrance Ferguson tells Espn that #UNC coach Roy Williams has offered him a scholarship & he plans to visit next week

What is Georgia tech thinking hiring Pastner. Surprised by this. There AD used to be at Xavier and has made some great hires. At least swing for the fences with an up and comer.

What is Georgia tech thinking hiring Pastner. Surprised by this. There AD used to be at Xavier and has made some great hires. At least swing for the fences with an up and comer.

Georgia Tech has almost no talent on the roster for next season. They made an NIT run this season with older guys. Pastner needs to get a strong coaching staff together and recruit like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom