The College Basketball Post

USC grad transfer Katin Reinhardt committed to Marquette earlier tonight.

He must really like Wojo , he could've picked a team that was a lock to make the tournament

Last edited:
My dream class for Kentucky in 2017 would be:

Jarred Vanderbilt - 3/4
Trae Young - PG
John Petty - 2G
Michael Porter Jr. - 3F
DeAndre Ayton - C
Hamidou Diallo - 2/3
Mohamed Bamba - PF

In that order.
Not gonna happen, I know. :lol: But damn it would be nasty. :pimp:

Jay Wright would be foolish to take that Suns job.
How? I'd take that NBA bread all day. Especially with Devin Booker on the squad and that 1st round pick. Don't forget Bledsoe and Knight too. Could be a potentially fire backcourt
I'm a Suns fan and think Wright would be foolish to take that job. Will have a great squad next year, use this rumor to get a contract extension.

Josh Jackson decision tomorrow 
nerd.gif

DT officially gone. Scholarship numbers work for Bolden

just saw that...its franks show now.....DT seems to not have wanted to play within himself and was a little wild...thought he was better than he was...sucks he is losing year...basically means we will need another point in 2017 right? frank is hot right now so can totally see him being one and done...2017 shaping up to be another 5 man class ...what do you think

Nah, it was this same time when Davis started to peak.

Take it you haven't seen much of Ayton? Saw him in person 5x this season, not close.

Goodluck Okonoboh declared for the draft and will hire an agent. DLeague is gonna be crowded next season

Boosters and living in Vegas has to be better than riding DLeague buses across the country.
I'll never understand what happened with him. He s super limited offensively. The Dave Rice era failed to develop anyone except for Pat McCaw.

That means Bolden to Duke now that DT is gone :smh:

I still think we had a shot but creating an extra scholarship for him would be tough. We would need Briscoe/Lee to turn pro or transfer and I don't think either one of those will happen.

Duke will definitely be the favorite next season.

So is Thornton headed to the Pac 12/Gonzaga? Says he wants to play closer to home...

Doubt that Bolden & Thornton have anything to do w/ eachother. Duke would have had time to make the #'s work

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think Duke had a scholarship to offer Bolden without Thornton transferring ..

This is also significant for Kentucky because these two schools are fighting for five-star center Marques Bolden, but Duke won't have enough room for him unless a guy like Thornton is told to leave decides to transfer.

David Robinsons son was expected to give up his Scholly and pay for his own school so it would have worked out regardless

David Robinsons son was expected to give up his Scholly and pay for his own school so it would have worked out regardless

Justin was always going to alternate between scholly and preferred walk on. With him already going off scholly for next season we were still short. The Obi domino hasn't fallen yet so that's where the expected scholarship was going to come from.

Derryck's dad and his camp started contacting schools a couple weeks ago without Derryck's permission. Upset that he wasn't featured in high ball screen/roll but that was hard to do after amile went down.

I bet it'll be usc, zona, oregon

I get its part of the game, but I feel like DT was done dirty. It's the game, I know but damn. You asked the young boy to class up bc you believed in him.

Last edited:
I get its part of the game, but I feel like DT was done dirty. It's the game, I know but damn. You asked the young boy to class up bc you believed in him.

I feel you bruh, it's a dirty game in these streets.

Sucks he gave up his senior year of high school only to leave Duke a year later.

On the low, I'm really starting to appreciate Scumbag K, didn't think he had ice in veins but these past couple of years have changed my opinion on him :lol:

thing is his pops wanted him to be focal point of offense from what i read with ball screens and everything and it didnt play out that way...im sure if all of you watched the games this year DT was playing a little selfish at times....seems like he thought he was as good as kyrie...does it suck yea? but i dont think he was pushed out...this rumor has been out for several months...i mean he could have came back and worked hard and thats that...having frank jackson prolly didnt make him too happy either...you gotta embrace competition not run from it...but once again good luck to the kid...

Back
Top Bottom