The College Basketball Post

It's not about them not turning out as planned. He doesn't highlight the abilities of wings like Drew or Jackson, even when they're clearly the most talented guys on his team. Still going to run his offense featuring the 2 bigs.

And that's completely revisionist history on Embiid. He was a McDAA, and when I saw him at the JB Classic at Barclay's it was evident that he was the top big in the class potential wise. 
Explain to me how he didn't highlight the talent of Wiggins. He constantly ran plays/sets for him.

Also, Embiid was not a McDAA. He made a very large jump at the very end of the recruiting process.

Ferguson taking no more visits before announcing. Only visited Zona after decommitting. Miller's ability to land top recruits can never be questioned. Too bad he can't do anything with them

How is Self limited upfront to run that high low offense?  They're getting in Udoka Azuibuike who's massive at like 7 ft 300 lbs to go along with Lucas and Bragg.  Since when is 3 post players not enough?

Because I'm not sure Udoka or Dwight Coleby off of injury will be good enough next season as the 3rd big. It'll be Bragg and Lucas the majority but I would think there's a chance to experiment playing small.

While on the subject of playing small, Svi is returning to KU.

If Self really did encourage him to return, I think it shows he's at least considering playing small.

Jackson going to Kansas probably drops him from being the favorite to go #1 down to just a top 5 pick

E60 is doing something on Bobby Hurley at 10 eastern.

I lived through the 90's , there's nothing about this dude I don't know already

It's not about them not turning out as planned. He doesn't highlight the abilities of wings like Drew or Jackson, even when they're clearly the most talented guys on his team. Still going to run his offense featuring the 2 bigs.

And that's completely revisionist history on Embiid. He was a McDAA, and when I saw him at the JB Classic at Barclay's it was evident that he was the top big in the class potential wise. 
Explain to me how he didn't highlight the talent of Wiggins. He constantly ran plays/sets for him.

Also, Embiid was not a McDAA. He made a very large jump at the very end of the recruiting process.
Running plays/sets =/= running an offense that caters to his strengths.

I misspoke, not McDAA. He was a JB AA and also played at Hoop Summit. He was not under the radar at all.

Tempe better girls than Tucson

[(707) 548-8198quote name="Ecook0808" url="/t/117787/the-college-basketball-post/58350#post_25598301"]
Is it him or those bomb UA girls??[/quote]

Deyonta Davis leaving after his freshman year at State.  Can't be mad at the kid with this draft being so weak, but it definitely hurts.  Will be Izzo's first One-and-Done since Zach Randolph.

You a state fan? I'm not but that fanbase will turn quick on a player. I was listening to "The Huge Show" this evening and some caller had the nerve to say he left because maybe he couldn't "handle the academics". Why homie gotta be stupid just because he trying to get them M's.

Allow me to congratulate my youngin on signing with Oklahoma state today. He went from a no star prospect to a big xii pg. We workout everyday and he's still has a lot of improvement left in him. :pimp:

Allow me to congratulate my youngin on signing with Oklahoma state today. He went from a no star prospect to a big xii pg. We workout everyday and he's still has a lot of improvement left in him.
pimp.gif
young boy looks legit. in & out is mean already. 

Back
Top Bottom