The College Basketball Post

Yeah, he's not going to be a featured big in the offense, he wants to showcase his offensive talents, won't be able to do that at UK next season.

Might as well stay in the draft or head overseas.
True,or transfer somewhere he would be a larger part of the offense which could potentially help his draft stock for the next draft..Since he's a graduate transfer he would be immediately eligible...I just want the Bolden wait to be over either way.

yea its pretty clear that kentucky is what bolden is waiting on...obviously he wants to go there then he might as well commit...and if lee were to come back then just outplay him and get the minutes...im tried of these young cats wanting stuff on silver platter...just like the thorton situation....he played good amount this year...let your play force the coaches to give you more pt...how do they not think these big programs arent going to recruit people behind you? competition is a good thing

At a press conference today Cal said that it wasn't a shot at Duke specifically he said ""It was more broad," Calipari said. "Normally I say when you throw a rock in a pack of dogs, the one you hit starts yelping. That hit about – it should have hit 15 heads, OK? Not just one."

Edit:He said he also expects Lee to stay in the Draft.

Last edited:
Wait...what? Terrible if true. He had really impressed me this past year, had a pro future.

Dj Harvey cut the presumed favorite Arizona...down to uconn, duke, Maryland, Louisville, ucla, villanova, notre Dame, Texas, Oklahoma

Keep hearing Skal has been killing it in workouts.... I don't believe it :lol:

Of course...that kid will always look amazing in workouts because he can shoot, is long as hell and has some athleticism to show off some cool dunks when nobody is guarding him. Put him in 5 on 5 and it'll be right back to the same story though. Teams will eat that **** up though and once some good looking videos of his workouts come out on the internet everybody will fall for it again.

Of course...that kid will always look amazing in workouts because he can shoot, is long as hell and has some athleticism to show off some cool dunks when nobody is guarding him. Put him in 5 on 5 and it'll be right back to the same story though. Teams will eat that **** up though and once some good looking videos of his workouts come out on the internet everybody will fall for it again.

I mean...He was awesome at the hoop summit, maybe the best player.

He's a late bloomer.

If you are confident in your player development people, gotta take a shot on him in this ****** draft.

Y'all acting surprised...there's a reason Skal was projected as a top 2 pick coming into last year :lol:. He's boom or bust. If he booms...that's a really good player. If he busts....welp

i mean sounds like his pre-college talk but once out there 5 on 5 he looked lost...read that marcus lee looked lost out there too...
Lee is not nor will ever be a basketball player. He is a very tall person with elite athleticism. Someone will pay him to be on a basketball team.

Skal is a mystery. Can he be Channing Frye or Aldridge? He already has better range than Lamarcus. Just needs to learn to play with contact. As much as I approve of Cal's player development over the years, I feel he missed the boat on Skal. Sure he forced KAT to learn to play down low, back to the basket, but Skal does not have the base that KAT does. Skal should have been shooting 15-18ft shots from the start of the season. Really think his confidence took a hit with Cal exposing his glaring flaws down low.

i mean sounds like his pre-college talk but once out there 5 on 5 he looked lost...read that marcus lee looked lost out there too...
Lee is not nor will ever be a basketball player. He is a very tall person with elite athleticism. Someone will pay him to be on a basketball team.

Skal is a mystery. Can he be Channing Frye or Aldridge? He already has better range than Lamarcus. Just needs to learn to play with contact. As much as I approve of Cal's player development over the years, I feel he missed the boat on Skal. Sure he forced KAT to learn to play down low, back to the basket, but Skal does not have the base that KAT does. Skal should have been shooting 15-18ft shots from the start of the season. Really think his confidence took a hit with Cal exposing his glaring flaws down low.

I agree, I remember saying early last season that Cal should just let Skal play his game instead of trying to make him a post player.

Keep hearing Skal has been killing it in workouts.... I don't believe it :lol:

Hell nah, kid has shown his heart. He's done. Wouldn't touch him.

Back
Top Bottom