The College Basketball Post

whoa whoa whoa skal to alridge comparison? i think you hit the nail on the head....his ceiling is probably frye which hey he can make a descent career like that but im not touching him till very very late...

Conflicting reports. I think he's gone, though.

Diallo might as well stay in while it's a weak draft.Next year looking better and these cats haven't even played a game yet.

whoa whoa whoa skal to alridge comparison? i think you hit the nail on the head....his ceiling is probably frye which hey he can make a descent career like that but im not touching him till very very late...
I'm just saying Aldridge coming out was very soft. He's become a heck of a player. Not even comparing Skal to current LaMarcus. Does he have the talent to reach that? Does he have the heart to reach that? All unanswered.

I'm just saying Aldridge coming out was very soft. He's become a heck of a player. Not even comparing Skal to current LaMarcus. Does he have the talent to reach that? Does he have the heart to reach that? All unanswered.
LaMarcus has bulked up significantly since he has been in the league. He wasn't quite as frail as Skal and was a better rebounder at Texas, but I don't think the comparison is THAT far off. But like you said, a lot will depend on his will to reach his ceiling...

Last edited:
Can't wait to smack those clowns on their home court again. Make sure that vampire Pitino and all the dirty birds have a wonderful Christmas. :evil: :rofl:

L'Ville has a giant print of this pic in their weight room hanging up for "inspiration" :lol:

Edit:Is it just me or does Bam look likes he's 35 years old?

Last edited:
"Five-star senior Marques Bolden is expected to sign with his future college on Tuesday morning, according to his school. The common thought is that Bolden is down to Kentucky and Duke -- but it's too close to call between the two schools right now."

Saw that on ESPN

"Five-star senior Marques Bolden is expected to sign with his future college on Tuesday morning, according to his school. The common thought is that Bolden is down to Kentucky and Duke -- but it's too close to call between the two schools right now."

Saw that on ESPN

Already pushed back to Thursday :lol:

Back
Top Bottom