The College Basketball Post

i mean he didn't seem like much of a contributor but im sure they could have used him...it doesn't hurt to have a vet on the team

i mean he didn't seem like much of a contributor but im sure they could have used him...it doesn't hurt to have a vet on the team
True,his reason for leaving was that he wanted to be more of a scorer and more involved in the offense...All his PT going to Brad Calipari :lol:

He did a lot of dirty work when he came in, I liked what I saw. Felt like he could be a DeAndre Liggins or Darius Miller type of guy. Kinda disappointed he's leaving, we're kind of thin on the wing and we definitely lack shooters.

Hopefully Mulder can fill the void.

"NC State got Abdul-Malik Abu earlier today — sources told ESPN that BeeJay Anya will withdraw from draft later today. Big week for the Pack."

Bolden to Duke :smh:

Last edited:
Bolden to Duke :smh:

Marcus Lee you better get it together this season :smh:

And we lost Matthews :smh:
Idk neither side seems too confident about where he is going...Seems like it's going to be Duke..This last hour is killing me :lol:

It's a done deal unfortunately, I don't think my guy would steer me wrong knowing how much I've been asking :lol: :smh:

Really thought we had him a week ago :smh:

Idk neither side seems too confident about where he is going...Seems like it's going to be Duke..This last hour is killing me :lol:

Evan Daniels and Brian Snow both picked Duke this morning in their article. Duke side would be "surprised" if he picked us fwiw

Well played Marques. Ultimate troll job. :rofl:

Weird *** recruitment... Duke ppl think it's UK, UK ppl think it's Duke. :lol:

i still get this feeling its kentucky....we will soon find out...the terrible part is there is always going to be that one fan on twitter who will roast him and go at him for picking the wrong team

Memphis forward Dedric Lawson is withdrawing from the NBA Draft and returning to the tigers

Last edited:
watching the feed right now and its got 6.5k viewers....thirst is real lol

had to edit its climbing to 10k lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom