The College Basketball Post

Malik Newman to KU. 
grin.gif

Malik Newman to KU. >D

I'm going to try and be optimistic about this. Self has passed on 'cancer' type guys before and knows what will and won't work in that locker room. If anything I hope he can give Frank and D'tea good work in practice every day while he redshirts.

I watched most of the tourney, not super impressed with the USA guys.

International class also seems week, no one caught my eye besides Dzanan Musa. (but he's kind of a good stats bad team)

RJ Barrett cemented himself as the best guy.

Simi ****ti development is stagnating, still going to be a really good college player, but skill level must improve to be a star.

Last edited:
^^^ True. I am hyped on Sexton though would love to see him get a UK offer even though we got 3 PG offers out in his class already.

^^^ True. I am hyped on Sexton though would love to see him get a UK offer even though we got 3 PG offers out in his class already.

The hell with that. I could see UF losing him to Zona, but him going to Duke or UK outta the blue would crush me.

Those Crystal Balls don't mean sh*t , Chaundee Brown is 100% to UF on that site and he isn't even thinking about UF anymore. Bama was just the first program on Sexton a year ago, there probably his 4th team right now .

Those Crystal Balls don't mean sh*t , Chaundee Brown is 100% to UF on that site and he isn't even thinking about UF anymore. Bama was just the first program on Sexton a year ago, there probably his 4th team right now .
I agree I was just throwing it out there.

The Peach Jam is coming up this week.

Trae Young vs. Tremont Waters battle going on. Two of the best point guards in 2017.

Last edited:
Both Duke & Kentucky have really picked up their interest in (No.26) Collin Sexton. Collin Sexton tells ESPN last night that Villanova HC Jay Wright is the latest to offer.

Last edited:
quade green reminds me of tyler ulis

If the Duke staff was smart they'd recruit Matt Coleman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. 1 prospect DeAndre Ayton said Kansas, Kentucky and Arizona are the schools recruiting him right now.

Last edited:
If the Duke staff was smart they'd recruit Matt Coleman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. 1 prospect DeAndre Ayton said Kansas, Kentucky and Arizona are the schools recruiting him right now.

dont think they on coleman...its green and waters which they may have cooled on

Back
Top Bottom