The College Basketball Post

I heard Oklahoma is doing a good job with Trae Young. Kentucky could probably make up ground on anybody. If I were him I wouldn't want to play with Malik Newman

i hear you on that.....im just waiting for that first big name to pop for a big school....my bet would be on trent or carter to announce first...

I'll throw my predictions out there,Green to Duke,Waters to UCONN,and Young to Kentucky...Young and Bamba are definitely their 2 priorities.

Not happening.

See the class shaping out as

Green
Trent
Knox
Carter
Bamba

As the main guys. Bamba is the one who is going to drag it out. Knox and Carter should pop early

that class would be :smokin we may lose up to 7 after this year...anyone else you think we got shot at besides guys you mentioned?

that class would be :smokin we may lose up to 7 after this year...anyone else you think we got shot at besides guys you mentioned?

Add in Deng Gak which would complete the PSA team. Think we'll run the race with Diallo but I believe he'll end up at UK.

The 7th target will be one of Collin Sexton/Alex O'Connell

Wish Duval's academics were in order because he wants Duke but we aren't risking that

Last edited:
Add in Deng Gak which would complete the PSA team. Think we'll run the race with Diallo but I believe he'll end up at UK.

The 7th target will be one of Collin Sexton/Alex O'Connell

Wish Duval's academics were in order because he wants Duke but we aren't risking that

yea i saw an article that basically said it was odd that all the big dogs arent going in on duval

yea i saw an article that basically said it was odd that all the big dogs arent going in on duval
Everybody is afraid of going in on Duval,at least until the outcome of API's appeal..Which I don't think they will win.

Woody,you think Duke will go after him if API is cleared?

Last edited:
Damn, reslly wanted Green on Cuse. Visited like 4 times, offered 1.5 yr ago, great connection with Neuman-Goretti. Oh well, looks like their focusing on Coleman and Alvarado now. That Duke class is going to be stuuuuupid. And if they get O'Connell too smh . Leave some for us bruhs

"No. 1 shooting guard Gary Trent Jr. tells ESPN he will be attending Findlay Prep for his senior season".

Hopefully Derryck Thornton's people bad mouth Duke :lol:

Porter officially announced washington...no shocker here

Yep. The cbs guys had him listed as "future Washington commit" in their podcast description last week. Crazy he could end up being the #1 guy in the class. Playing as well as anyone right now

Yep. The cbs guys had him listed as "future Washington commit" in their podcast description last week. Crazy he could end up being the #1 guy in the class. Playing as well as anyone right now

He said he trying to get Bamba along with young with him now

Just wanna see UDub actually make noise again. Been too long

Last edited:

If Washington can get commits from Daejon Davis and Paul Scruggs they would have a top 4 class even without Trae Young

Last edited:
UCLA guard Prince Ali had surgery left knee, will be out at least 4 months.

They still have Ball, Alfred , Hamilton and Holiday.

I hope Bolden can play , Leaf and GG are the only other frontcourt players worth anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom