The College Basketball Post

Totally agree with you...wonder if green to duke brings Bamba as well
There was an article on Bamba in the local paper today,of course you never can tell what these guys are thinking but he sounded pretty high on UK.Said he's looking for a program that featured someone who "plays like me" and said "I don't think Duke has had anyone who plays like me in a while" He went on to compare himself to Wenyen Gabriel and said he could probably learn from him.

Edit: UK also no longer recruiting Wendell Carter.He said he will still take an official to UK though...

Last edited:
"Leonard Hamilton, Mike Krzyzewski, John Calipari, Roy Williams all watching five-star forward Kevin Knox yesterday".

"John Calipari and Avery Johnson both watching five-star scorer John Petty. Shaping up as a Kentucky vs. Alabama battle".

Not sure if I'm buying the reasoning behind Brown stepping down.

Also...maybe not the best day to announce you're stepping down with everything that happened in Dallas last night/today.

gary trent said kentucky backed off him too....looks like carter and trent almost given to go to Duke at this point if its true...said also said he always talks to bamba and carter in group chat for whatever it is worth

Haven't paid much attention to college hoop because I'm still recovering from UNC losing 
ohwell.gif
 . Needless to say, I'm super excited for the season to start.  Something about college hoops being on EVERYDAY on some type of sports channel lol.  Excited that Justin Jackson is back.  Hopefully him, Berry and Hicks can lead this team deep into the tourney.  Interested to see what Seventh is like.  

ESPNU 1:30 eastern, "Two elite prospects square off in the #PeachJam title game. No.3 Mo Bamba @PSACardinals & No.4 Michael Portrer @MOKANElite .

Two of the nations top PG’s go head-to-head today. Trae Young vs Quade Green. live on @ESPNU at 1:30. #PeachJam"

Last edited:
I need Trae Young in Durham. Kid just exactly like Tyus out there, his trigger is crazy.

yea kid is nice but i think he is looking like kansas guy.....i dont even know if duke is looking at him
You can't be serious. :smh:

I need Trae Young in Durham. Kid just exactly like Tyus out there, his trigger is crazy.

Duke and UK want to fight for Quad Green, which is cool me because there's 4 guards in the class I would rather have
This dude got his lunch money taking today. Young ate him alive. I've yet to see Trevor but I got my money on young as the best in this class.

You can't be serious. :smh:
This dude got his lunch money taking today. Young ate him alive. I've yet to see Trevor but I got my money on young as the best in this class.

didnt see the game but quade isnt bad...i think main reason we are looking at him is probably better chance at getting bamba....

R.I.P. To Demontez Stitt, dude was pretty nice at Clemson and seemed to be doing pretty well overseas... :smh: Dude was only 27.

im thinking waters is uconn.....duke seems to be going green number 1...kentucky and kansas probably battling for trae

Back
Top Bottom