The College Basketball Post

Severe injuries on both knees is going to be a major cause for concern moving forward. I'm pulling for the kid but that cloud looming over his potential can't be overlooked. 

Last edited:
Dennis smith still high on you guys boards? Seems like Fultz has taken away his shine.

Dennis smith still high on you guys boards? Seems like Fultz has taken away his shine.

I was never THAT high on him, really need to see how his game translates.

All his play recently shows he got his athleticism back but Fultz length and versatility > *.

Dammit why couldn't Coach Cal be our coach instead of ***** *** Crean ? 
mean.gif

Severe injuries on both knees is going to be a major cause for concern moving forward. I'm pulling for the kid but that cloud looming over his potential can't be overlooked. 

An ACL tear is not what it used to be.

He's rehabbed correctly, there's not much bigger of a chance at reinjury as any other player would have.

I'd be more concerned if he had back/foot problems.

^nice video find. Miss those early era jt3 squads. If any Georgetown fan is interested by the way former Georgetown PG Jonathan Wallace has joined the coaching staff.

Dennis was here at the cp3 camp and showed off an improved jumper in scrimmages. Had a run where he took over and hit 5 threes in a row in consecutive trips

POY talent? Kid is really gonna be by himself besides Henderson.

Nah. State put together a nice roster somehow. Got Abu to return, Anya back, Henderson, Yurtseven, maverick and Freeman. Bench is gonna be *** but don't see him being able to get that type of production.

Think the NPOY comes from outside the ACC

That's not the point , they don't play alike. Fultz doesn't shoot a ton unless his teammates are suspect and he plays defense .

I remember James Harden was considered a good defender coming out of ASU.

I get the Fultz - Harden comparison.

few comparisons are perfect, but James Harden seem like a reasonable ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom