The College Basketball Post

Troy Baxter has informed ESPN that he is transferring from South Florida and headed to Oregon.

Baxter will have 4 years and will not have to sit.

Last edited:
The Champions Classic is coming to MSG this year. I might go just to see the Kansas vs Duke game.

I have zero interest in the UK vs Michigan st game . I hope that one is the late game

The Champions Classic is coming to MSG this year. I might go just to see the Kansas vs Duke game.

I have zero interest in the UK vs Michigan st game . I hope that one is the late game

Jackson and Giles/Tatum will be amazing.

Don't know how you wouldn't have interest in UK/MICHST.

So many potential lottery picks, I wanna watch as Miles Bridges as possible, one of the most athletic kids to come in the last decade.

We've seen what Izzo does, he's never had a guy come in on his level.

Jackson and Giles/Tatum will be amazing.

Don't know how you wouldn't have interest in UK/MICHST.

So many potential lottery picks, I wanna watch as Miles Bridges as possible, one of the most athletic kids to come in the last decade.

We've seen what Izzo does, he's never had a guy come in on his level.

Yea miles bridges is a grown man. I can't wait to see what he can do at the college level

At this point I hope Avery Johnson gets John Petty and Collin Sexton. Bama would be fun to watch

Last edited:
I hope Maryland/Under Armour dropped off multiple bags to Duval at the elite 24

Penn St will play Michigan St in Big Ten game on Jan. 7, 2017 at the Palestra. Will count as home game for Penn St

Last edited:
Where did you see this ?

Petty is suppose to take his official visit to Bama this week
No where really credible that's why I put the "supposedly" in there.One KSR writer wrote that he was likely our first 17 commit and people started running with it.

Back
Top Bottom