The College Basketball Post

I'm super into Lauri Markkanen if Sean Miller doesn't ruin him.

He was so insanely good at u20's don't see how he shouldn't murder college bbal.

Ironically just was talking about him yesterday.

Samuels is a 3-4 year guy and pretty much put a halt in his recruitment for duke. Wasn't cutting his list until duke offered or he was sure that they weren't so take from that what you will.

This class is going to be a large one in terms of how many guys we take.

Green, Trent and Carter are all announcing soon, Samuels has a spot regardless of Knox. Nothing has changed with Kevin, just our way of crossing our t's and dotting i's

Ironically just was talking about him yesterday.

Samuels is a 3-4 year guy and pretty much put a halt in his recruitment for duke. Wasn't cutting his list until duke offered or he was sure that they weren't so take from that what you will.

This class is going to be a large one in terms of how many guys we take.

Green, Trent and Carter are all announcing soon, Samuels has a spot regardless of Knox. Nothing has changed with Kevin, just our way of crossing our t's and dotting i's
Xavier was high on Samuels list. So much for that. Gotta hope for Wilkes and/or Scruggs now.

well that didnt take long....looks like o'connell is picking Duke....saw some highlights on youtube...for sure has some bounce and skill...still looks a tad raw though....what you think woody2626 woody2626

Last edited:
Wish we could skip ahead to October...This place becomes a straight up Duke/UK thread during the summer months :lol:

Wish we could skip ahead to October...This place becomes a straight up Duke/UK thread during the summer months :lol:

wont get any better especially this year lol plus according to woody we will have a lot more duke news in here shortly so get ready :D

Back
Top Bottom