The College Basketball Post

Damn, you gotta claim "tri-state" now AMP? Sad day. 

NYC ball is better than its been since the 90's so don't feel too sad.

This class is amazing. Bamba is going to be super special, Hami is a pro, Nick Richards is a pro, still got tons of guards as we always do. The city is in a good place in terms of talent its producing, we've had really good AAU squads the past couple years with Rens/Cardinals, so I'm pretty happy.

If I even really wanted to be delusional I'd claim Duval since is a Queens kid tbh.

I really just said Tri-state there for Briscoe since he's a Newark kid but's always in the city.

diallo is nice but seems like hes just a crazy athlete and thats it...at least from the tapes that i seen put out

I assume you mean worldwide Wes? He had a hand in getting this deal done. Here's some stuff from the event last night.

Missed on BBM tickets again this year...Don't usually worry too much about it and don't want to pay resell price but they are having a reunion this year....

Stephen B : You going to the Champions Classic at MSG ? That and the JImmy V Classic are the only games I want to go to this season

Last edited:
Stephen B : You going to the Champions Classic at MSG ? That and the JImmy V Classic are the only games I want to go to this season
Ive considered it,I got a free place to stay in Philly,so that puts me just about 100 miles from the city.

IMG Academy (FL) four-star big Bruno Fernando (@BrunoFernandoMV) announced his commitment to Mark Turgeon and Maryland.

Old 2016 SMU commit. Took a prep year at IMG. First 2017 signing for Maryland.

On the knee he had the first surgery on. Nothing serious. But yea, not a good look nevertheless

Last edited:
yea i read his knee didn't rehab properly (original injury)....might as well take advantage of the medical staff clean it up and get 100 percent so his future isnt effected....i think he will be good to go by ACC...i think he will be bench guy and bolden will start this year

Back
Top Bottom