The College Basketball Post

What history has K had with making kids stay?

Will Avery is the only one I can think of that went against his advice

Last edited:
Romar gotta be providing the baddest ***** on the west coast....and the biggest bag. Has to be. No TV exposure. No talent. No tournament. West coast bias. Etc.

Michael Porter looking at him funny....

Still pissed Romar didn't recruit Jashaun Agosto

and its not like this recruting wave will be sustained anyways :lol:

He hits every now and then with certain circumstances

Romar been recruiting at an elite level with little results for a decade now.

Things might break right for him some years. But overall, he's been disappointing, considering his talent he brings in.

and its not like this recruting wave will be sustained anyways :lol:

He hits every now and then with certain circumstances

Romar been recruiting at an elite level with little results for a decade now.

Things might break right for him some years. But overall, he's been disappointing, considering his talent he brings in.

This is what you get when you have no semblance of identity on either side of the ball and have no idea had to adjust within games or throughout a season

that's the same ol Romar though, be interesting to see what AD Cohen does after Porter (and maybe his bro) leaves because Romar's seat has barely felt lukewarm up here

Happy for NWG tonight :lol:

Romar gotta be providing the baddest ***** on the west coast....and the biggest bag. Has to be. No TV exposure. No talent. No tournament. West coast bias. Etc.

Michael Porter looking at him funny....

Still pissed Romar didn't recruit Jashaun Agosto

This is the only explanation...or they were just really big fans of The Sixth Man growing up

It also helps that's the Seattle /Portland area been putting out good players for a min now ...Romar figured out a sure fire way to keep most of those dudes home

But a player like Fultz? Haven't looked into it but NO idea why he would go to Washington :lol: ...wonder if the terps recruited him

Last edited:
It also helps that's the Seattle /Portland area been putting out good players for a min now ...Romar figured out a sure fire way to keep most of those dudes home

But a player like Fultz? Haven't looked into it but NO idea why he would go to Washington :lol: ...wonder if the terps recruited him
We were recruiting him hard and were one of the first on him. Just seemed like one of those dudes that wanted out of the area. Arizona and Louisville were the other schools he was interested in.

Speaking of Arizona, has anybody heard a peep about why Trier's out?

Gotta be somebody out there with some insider info.

he's very close with an assistant here moreso than Romar pulling him in

Why the hell did Fran play such a tough non conference schedule ? Iowa already has 5 losses and they still have to play Iowa State and Northern Iowa

Last edited:
Why the hell did Fran play such a tough non conference schedule ? Iowa already has 5 losses and they still have to play Iowa State and Northern Iowa
They should have never scheduled UNO.  Poor planning on his part.  

Haha. Playing in the top league in Europe.
Yeah they haven't. You gunna come out for the F4?

If Duke makes it, just gotta see where the funds are by then.

Planning a wedding and buying a place in NYC at the same damn time is painful on the wallet.

If Duke makes it, just gotta see where the funds are by then.

Planning a wedding and buying a place in NYC at the same damn time is painful on the wallet.

I know you're engaged, just send me the date and I'm there. Just bought out here in Santa Monica so I feel ya.

Back
Top Bottom