The College Basketball Post

Next 5 games vs VT, Duke, UNC, ND, then Louisville.

Guess we will find out what they are made of 
nerd.gif

Lowkey miss Maryland in the ACC, man. :smh:

Yep, money talks and they were in the middle tier for awhile. Their recent surge came a year too late.

This ACC season feels like the early 2000's where anyone could win it and every matchup was tough. Wish the tournament wasn't in ******* Barclay's this season.

They need to make Greensboro the permanent host and stop playing around

This ACC season feels like the early 2000's where anyone could win it and every matchup was tough. Wish the tournament wasn't in ******* Barclay's this season.

Don't start nothing, the thing is fine in BK every year from now on

Last edited:
Hamidou Diallo will announce his college decision on Saturday during a special ceremony in NY.

He's down to Kansas , Arizona , UConn , UK , Syracuse and IU

Yep, money talks and they were in the middle tier for awhile. Their recent surge came a year too late.

Till they get rid of that hb2 ain't nothing gonna be in North Carolina period :smh:

Next 5 games vs VT, Duke, UNC, ND, then Louisville.
Guess we will find out what they are made of :nerd:
If they can get 3 wins out that stretch they should be sitting pretty

The ACC tourney should def not be stuck in NC, the least they can do for the other teams in the league is move the tournament around :lol:

Also don't sleep on Baylor , they know how to keep games close n their closing/ luck late in games has been on point ....Motley is commanding double teams every game n the rotation players are all solid

Last edited:
The ACC tournament should be in greensboro. or charlotte, doesn't matter which city, but in NC.

We started this ****, the tournament in DC was awful the first 3 days. 

Brooklyn isn't gonna fill up to watch the early rounds with the likes of wake, GT, state, Clemson etc..

whereas in the Boro the coliseum is rockin'

Naw the league wanted to expand so they gotta move it around ...only right

Having the tourney in NC all the time isn't too bad when the league stretches to MD , it's different now that you got teams in Boston n the Midwest :lol: :x

The ACC tournament should be in greensboro. or charlotte, doesn't matter which city, but in NC.

Brooklyn isn't gonna fill up to watch the early rounds with the likes of wake, GT, state, Clemson etc..

Great for the schools in the south but for the new teams it sucks for the fans

Baylor new number one. Hope that shuts up the Scott Drew haters who thinks he is a bad coach (because I find that absolutely ridiculous)...

Still think Villanova is the team to beat. Not saying they're heads and shoulders above everyone else, just think they're the best team in the country.

Seems to me there is a group of 7 or 8 top teams who I could all see beating each other and any given day and then a significant drop off.

I mean, a majority of the teams are in the south. So inconveniencing the majority is better than making the minority of fans travel? We definitely saw how bad it was in DC

Great for the schools in the south but for the new teams it sucks for the fans

The northern teams travel well. When Cuse lost to state a couple years back their section was packed. Pitt and BC are the only schools that I remember not traveling well.

The atmosphere is better, the demand is higher, and there isn't a problem filling 24,000 seats starting on the night session of day 2. They haven't gone to another arena that can do the same. Hell, even Charlotte doesn't compare because of the layout.

In 2020 I encourage y'all to make that trip

The northern teams travel well. When Cuse lost to state a couple years back their section was packed. Pitt and BC are the only schools that I remember not traveling well.

The atmosphere is better, the demand is higher, and there isn't a problem filling 24,000 seats starting on the night session of day 2. They haven't gone to another arena that can do the same. Hell, even Charlotte doesn't compare because of the layout.

In 2020 I encourage y'all to make that trip

ACC tourney should always be in Greensboro. The tourney is now 5 stops away from me on the L train and I still would rather make the trip down to NC to watch it.

There was nothing better than watching the Big East tournament final Saturday night @ MSG and the ACC tourney final Sunday afternoon @ the Coliseum :frown:

Last edited:

THIS.

Unfortunately non NC team fans hate it in gboro because there is absolutely nothing to do there 
laugh.gif

Altho i am excited to checkout barclays for the first time this year 
smokin.gif

Heard its a hell of a venue.

Dennis pulled a Westbrook and got more athletic after the injury.

Kid is a stud, can't wait to see some more of him.

He and Fultz two of the most talented freshman guards I've seen, crazy.

Back
Top Bottom