The College Basketball Post

FSU guards do a poor job of finding cutters and wings/bigs going to the basket.

They suffer from morning having a PG like Duke does.

Joel Berry never misses when I watch UNC play [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Can't beat a team like Louisville without a pg

18 to 8 assist

Plus we just too young

Really don't see this Duke team being much younger than the team they won the 'ship with a couple of seasons ago. They do lack experience, an identity and a leader at the point position.

All of which they had during their last title run.

Giles and Tatum also have failed to transition into the system. They negatively impact the chemistry when they're on the court.
Tatum, Giles, bolden have no idea what they are doing on the defensive side with out Amile.. All our interior players are young except Amile and it showed today in the Pick and roll.

All good tho it's still early

Last edited:
Bolden is soft as cookie dough, really wanted him at UK but he wouldn't have got any PT the way he looks out there on the court. :smh:

Pinson bringing back the energy that NC has been missing.

Last edited:
FSU needs to kick everyone in the head but bacon.how do you not get your best player the ball or run a set to get him the ball in the last 3 minutes?

Coaching also needs a backhand for this

Couldn't believe how many contested 3s were taken by guys getting killed on defense with lack of effort and being lazy frustrating end to a really good game

Hats off to UNC for not panicking but FSU smh

Last edited:
De'Aaron Fox is really fun to watch. His ability to completely blow by defenders is pretty incredible.

I called it back in October that he should just sit n enter the draft ...wasn't expecting a player who hasn't played in a couple years n coming off multiple injuries to step in and look good all of a sudden on another level of basketball ...he had the intrigue/high school hype factor working for him draft wise but that's pretty much shot now

^^^^

Real talk, it's damn near impossible for a even the highest level of player to switch competition levels, never establish any rhythm/continuity with the system or fully get your legs/bounce back and thrive. (Unless you're Embiid)

I always thought he had more to lose by playing especially on a team that's built to succeed without him and in a class with so much talent around the country.

^^^^

Real talk, it's damn near impossible for a even the highest level of player to switch competition levels, never establish any rhythm/continuity with the system or fully get your legs/bounce back and thrive. (Unless you're Embiid)

I always thought he had more to lose by playing especially on a team that's built to succeed without him and in a class with so much talent around the country.
Yup sounds like if we was were advising him he woulda been sitting :lol: ...he was #1 on a couple mocks coming into the season n scouts ain't eem see him play in years , he had a nice set up tbh

N u mentioned Embiid , that's just another level plus the sixers had him low key practicing n working out but held him out for a min for tanking purposes :lol:

Last edited:
Yup sounds like if was were advising him he woulda been sitting :lol: ...he was #1 on a couple mocks coming into the season n scouts ain't eem see him play in years , he had a nice set up tbh

Yup, he coulda pulled the Dante Exum/Enes Kanter and just be a known commodity.

His stock wouldn't have dropped past 5 no matter what any of the other players did especially if he gave himself more time to recover/get in shape for workouts.

I still think Duke wins the championship as long as Amile is healthy and K is back.

Man this kid bridges has grown a lot already under izzo. These refs are terrible his last 3 buckets have all been and 1 but no call

Back
Top Bottom