The College Basketball Post

ifs and buts...

if i could belive in Dennis smitns shooting i might take him over both but alas no one knows who will learn to shoot.

Taking Dennis and Fox before Ball in the draft. Don't eeem care.

The progress is already there on Dennis' shot and I see it continuing to improve at the next level.

Taking Dennis and Fox before Ball in the draft. Don't eeem care.

The progress is already there on Dennis' shot and I see it continuing to improve at the next level.
Fox was drilling the midrange last game. He'll get better. There aren't many with his quicks.

I'm not worried, Luke Maye is always up to the task
   Luke my guy but idk about rim protection he a SF in a small PF body , FSU plays like Wake in terms of scoring in the paint....he picked up 4 quick ones in 8 mins
sick.gif

The key for us is of course Hicks staying out of foul trouble, how effective our small ball line up will be, and really just everybody chipping in.
Luke Love with 16 and 10 rebs tomorrow doe

as much as people dont want to admit it grayson allen is the most important player on this team along with amile...

and tatum needs to stop with the driving into 3 guys expecting a call stuff smh....i dont think i have ever been so frustrated this season as i have with game....sorry the rants guys lol

yea he looks lost on defense...he was not better off sitting out another year...you guys think another year off sitting would do him better? dude is not in any type of game shape...dude needs to be out there even if he has been struggling...guy would get killed 10x more in the L without having to play ball in more than 2 years...

yea he looks lost on defense...he was not better off sitting out another year...you guys think another year off sitting would do him better? dude is not in any type of game shape...dude needs to be out there even if he has been struggling...guy would get killed 10x more in the L without having to play ball in more than 2 years...

I'm only speaking on draft position, he still would've been drafted in the top 5 if he didn't play and just worked out for teams before the draft.

Now he's not going top 5 unless he has a REALLY great finish to the year/great tourney performances.

Doesn't seem likely on this deep Duke squad when Luke/Grayson/Tatum are all ahead of him on the pecking order.

He's obviously still trying to get into a shape but his lack of lateral/vertical ability for a guy who wasn't a great athlete already is very troubling.

I'm only speaking on draft position, he still would've been drafted in the top 5 if he didn't play and just worked out for teams before the draft.

Now he's not going top 5 unless he has a REALLY great finish to the year/great tourney performances.

Doesn't seem likely on this deep Duke squad when Luke/Grayson/Tatum are all ahead of him on the pecking order.

He's obviously still trying to get into a shape but his lack of lateral/vertical ability for a guy who wasn't a great athlete already is very troubling.

yea guy looks lost out there on defense...he still looks scared out there cause he doesn't even have the motor he once had

Can't beat a team like Louisville without a pg

18 to 8 assist

Plus we just too young

Really don't see this Duke team being much younger than the team they won the 'ship with a couple of seasons ago. They do lack experience, an identity and a leader at the point position.

All of which they had during their last title run.

Giles and Tatum also have failed to transition into the system. They negatively impact the chemistry when they're on the court.

Really don't see this Duke team being much younger than the team they won the 'ship with a couple of seasons ago. They do lack experience, an identity and a leader at the point position.

All of which they had during their last title run.

Giles and Tatum also have failed to transition into the system. They negatively impact the chemistry when they're on the court.
Yeah, saying they are too young is definitely not a valid excuse. When the team is completely healthy, they have 46 year old senior Amile, senior Matt Jones, junior Grayson Allen and sophomore Kennard.

Their big men being trash on both sides of the ball is a big issue. Amile is really the team's glue. They need him back.

Back
Top Bottom