Michael Porter Jr. (Washington)
Billy Preston (Kansas)
Gary Trent Jr. (Duke)
M.J. Walker (uncommitted)
Trae Young (uncommitted)

Smart move Matt 
pimp.gif
  he's the perfect fit under Shaka

That's why I been said Giles may be another Quincy Miller story.  Top 10 in this draft could be like 7 guards anyways, and only 3 forward/centers

That's why I been said Giles may be another Quincy Miller story.  Top 10 in this draft could be like 7 guards anyways, and only 3 forward/centers

Quincy was a 3 who lost his explosiveness and ability to get by anyone, also didn't develop a consistent 3 point shot. Not a 4 with post moves/body of Harry and I was one of the biggest Quincy supporters. The situations are different. Quincy didn't help himself going to Baylor either.

Hes doing well for himself in Maccabi returning from yet another injury

Harry has been rebounding fine and dunking for the majority of his points. Hes not put in a position on the perimeter to take guys off the dribble. The only "lack of explosiveness" can be said in defense with his struggles but Harry wasn't a great defender in high school either.

Playing 12-15 minutes a game so far and comparing his career to go the way of Quincy's isn't a fair statement. If he would've played 25 mins a game in preseason it would be a different sentiment, even at 70%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom