The College Basketball Post

Carlton "moving packs" Bragg busted for a bong :lol:

Feel bad for Blakmon. He just can't stay healthy.

IU is going to be awful next year. Maybe this will lead to Crean finally getting the much-needed axe.

i had no idea bragg was 21 already 
laugh.gif

Carlton "moving packs" Bragg busted for a bong :lol:

IU is going to be awful next year. Maybe this will lead to Crean finally getting the much-needed axe.

If you are a college athlete at a big time school and you knowingly and willingly own a bong AND keep it in your own apartment you are an IDIOT.

Bragg seems like a nice enough guy but KU isn't a good fit for him anymore and has worn out his welcome. I applaud him for playing out of position for us and doing his best but I think it would be best for both parties if they parted and went their own separate ways.

Carlton "moving packs" Bragg busted for a bong
laugh.gif

If you are a college athlete at a big time school and you knowingly and willingly own a bong AND keep it in your own apartment you are an IDIOT.

Bragg seems like a nice enough guy but KU isn't a good fit for him anymore and has worn out his welcome. I applaud him for playing out of position for us and doing his best but I think it would be best for both parties if they parted and went their own separate ways.
Yup. Agreed. Kind of sad, really. I expected him to explode this year and become a potential lottery pick. Doubt he's back in Lawrence next year.

Man if Ferguson had stuck with AZ instead of going pro in Australia I feel like Sean Miller might've gotten to his 1st final 4 this year.  They'd be so much better with that 2nd dead eye 3 pt shooter besides Markkanen

Don't think it was grades with Ferg.

Mark Vital is enrolled at Baylor, Stevie J's son at Rider, Billy Preston at KU.

And it made wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more $ense for Ferg to go pro

yeah big money for Ferguson and a good experience.  I think would've been a huge difference for Miller this season though had he been on this team

Edmund Sumner has a torn acl. Kid can't catch a break with the injuries. Very interested in seeing how this will affect his NBA decision.

Carlton "moving packs" Bragg busted for a bong
laugh.gif

Is keeping a bong that crazy? I've been around college athletes with worse things in their apartments.

Edmund Sumner has a torn acl. Kid can't catch a break with the injuries. Very interested in seeing how this will affect his NBA decision.
Sheesh. He should've sat out already because of that shoulder. I can't see how this affects anything. He should leave. 

Is keeping a bong that crazy? I've been around college athletes with worse things in their apartments.

I'm not going to get into an arguement about whether or not weed should be legal but if you have drug paraphernalia in a school owned residence that is subject to be searched that wouldn't be the smartest thing in the world to own, would it? That is irresponsible and asking for trouble.

Trevon Duval will take his official visit to Kansas tomorrow. Duke, Arizona, Seton Hall and Baylor also on his final list.

Back
Top Bottom