The College Basketball Post

Zion really "like that" though?

I mean......the explosiveness and potential is there. But I get a strange vibe he'll stay 6'7 forever.

Idk why. It's based on entirely nothing :lol:.

I mean I'm sure he's not going to grow any more. Dude is already a grown man. Saw him play a few times locally. The athleticism is definitely something to marvel at but he lacks a jumpshot and doesn't really create his own shot off the dribble or in the post. At the next level it will be more difficult for him to score unless he develops a jumpshot and some moves. But that can be taught. You can't teach his athleticism at his size. Not sure how he's going to pan out though honestly

He's got a pretty tight handle for his size, jumper isn't totally there yet but he's a Wiggins level athlete but stronger.

He's all types of finishes in the lane.

He's definitely going to dominate in college because there will still be no match for him.

Forgot tonight was Musburgers last game,will kinda miss the dude,hope he flourishes with his new venture.

Are you slotting Grayson in as the 2nd option or Amile? I'd still like to see Tatum as the 2nd option, especially late in the shot clock, as he can get his own shot whenever.

I think Grayson is better served as the 3rd or 4th option where he thrives off of open looks/kick outs, instead of initiating offense on his own.

From a statistic standpoint Tatum needs to be the third option. Had the most TOs, 39% of a possession is ending with him and he hasn't shot it well, believe 40% from 2 and 29% from 3.

The team needs to move the ball and get to the rim. Good balance overall last night though.

I really think Roy has the worst eyes for guard play out of all the HOF current coaches. He has had complete dump trucks in chapel hill.

Can't believe this dude Britt goes to UNC for free.

Last edited:
Terps keep rollin :smokin

Justin Jackson's last 2 games- 22 &11 (4-7 3PT) against Ohio State and 28 & 10 (5-5 3PT) against Minnesota.

I really think Roy has the worst eyes for guard play out of all the HOF current coaches. He has had complete dump trucks in chapel hill.

Can't believe this dude Britt goes to UNC for free.
Britt gonna be the number 1 pick my g.

but nah forreal, he's complete trash. 

he's had more hits than misses though. 

this dude is ridiculous 
mean.gif

Willis and Hawkins are seniors...I'm thinking Gabriel and Briscoe stay. Briscoe HAS to develop a more consistent jumper. Can't just drive and body dudes like he does in the NBA.

how are they trying to add more to class then...I mean someone is going to end up transferring out..Gabriel better come back...along with Briscoe

how are they trying to add more to class then...I mean someone is going to end up transferring out..Gabriel better come back...along with Briscoe

We've only got 11 scholarship players this year, minus the 6-7 I think will leave means we got up to 8-9 open schollys.

I'd love for Briscoe to come back, but I doubt it happens. From what I've heard, he's not exactly fond of being in school. He'll prob decide to just give it a shot, even if he ends up in the DLeague or overseas. I hope I'm wrong and he does come back though.

I also wouldn't be shocked if Killeya-Jones transferred. That's just speculation on my part though.

Back
Top Bottom