The College Basketball Post

Is keeping a bong that crazy? I've been around college athletes with worse things in their apartments.

I'm not going to get into an arguement about whether or not weed should be legal but if you have drug paraphernalia in a school owned residence that is subject to be searched that wouldn't be the smartest thing in the world to own, would it? That is irresponsible and asking for trouble.

There was no way for me to glean all of that information from your first post. You went from "your own apartment" to "school.owned residence that is subject to being searched." Those are two completely different things.

There was no way for me to glean all of that information from your first post. You went from "your own apartment" to "school.owned residence that is subject to being searched." Those are two completely different things.

Easy, fam. Wasn't nothing personal. I'm apologize if my earlier post wasn't clear or concise to the point I was trying to make. Just my opinion and not taking shots at your thoughts or ideals.

Gonzaga is #1!! I know they play in a mid major conf and only a couple teams in the WCC could give them a challenge but give them credit for beating everyone in front of them. In a year without a really elite team this just could be the year they make it past the elite 8. 

Gonzaga is #1!! I know they play in a mid major conf and only a couple teams in the WCC could give them a challenge but give them credit for beating everyone in front of them. In a year without a really elite team this just could be the year they make it past the elite 8. 

My Gators had them on the ropes early in the first half , but the Zags were a good balanced attack in the second half . Gonzaga ended up winning 77-72. Mark Few also has 4 decent bigs

Last edited:
Not a great week (or year) off the court for KU basketball...

LaGerald Vick "likely" hit a women over a year ago, never charged with a crime.

Looks like the IOA (Institutional Opportunity & Access) recommended probation for Vick. While they can make recommendations, Student Affairs makes the decision and hands out the punishment (which, to the public's knowledge, it does not seem like there was one). So, KU Athletics/Bill Self would not be in charge of the "official punishment" for Vick.

Here's my guess on what happened (assuming the incident did happen)...

The IOA made their recommendation, but Student Affairs decided to make their own punishment, which was Vick being suspended for two games last season...while the public believed he wasn't playing because he was "sick."

Not a good look.

Great win....woody you are absolutely right about harry...just needs to stop worrying...

Yea, you can see he plays with a lot of caution and not allowing his instincts to take over. To be expected but I almost wonder how much longer it'll keep up and if a sports pysch might help.

The NT jinx strikes again! Went from losing by 20 to winning by 10 :lol:

Yea, you can see he plays with a lot of caution and not allowing his instincts to take over. To be expected but I almost wonder how much longer it'll keep up and if a sports pysch might help.

The NT jinx strikes again! Went from losing by 20 to winning by 10 :lol:

keep jinxing us bruh lol

Tatum needs to be ok with being the third option. Needs to cut down those TOs too.

Are you slotting Grayson in as the 2nd option or Amile? I'd still like to see Tatum as the 2nd option, especially late in the shot clock, as he can get his own shot whenever.

I think Grayson is better served as the 3rd or 4th option where he thrives off of open looks/kick outs, instead of initiating offense on his own.

Zion already secured the bag. Aubrey dropped it off.

Cal just coming through to make sure it was no $1 bills in there.

sean-diddy-combs-thumb.png

Zion really "like that" though?

I mean......the explosiveness and potential is there. But I get a strange vibe he'll stay 6'7 forever.

Idk why. It's based on entirely nothing :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom