The College Basketball Post

Huge win after dropping a complete dud last Saturday to ISU.

Carlton gave us good minutes off the bench, especially when we were down 12 in the first half. As far as his off the court transgressions a three game suspension for drug paraphernalia sounds about right. That being said he is walking on thin ice and any future screw up his career at KU will be done.

Oh...and...nothing better than beating little brother in their National Championship game at their own gym. :smokin

Not that it should come as surprising news but Duval said that if Young picks KU he will not be going there

Huge win after dropping a complete dud last Saturday to ISU.

Carlton gave us good minutes off the bench, especially when we were down 12 in the first half. As far as his off the court transgressions a three game suspension for drug paraphernalia sounds about right. That being said he is walking on thin ice and any future screw up his career at KU will be done.

Oh...and...nothing better than beating little brother in their National Championship game at their own gym.
smokin.gif
This this and more this.

If Jackson can continue to shoot the 3 like he has been in the past couple weeks....look out. Dude will be a MAJOR matchup issue. Frank Mason struggled last night but still scored 20. Had a couple sloppy plays, he looked exhausted as well.

Much needed rest for KU before going to Lubbock on Saturday for a tough road game.

Also, man, I like Virginia, but I just can't trust a team that doesn't score in March.

I think he would actually be fine there..the pg usually gets to be themselves with self...its the wings who get lost

I don't know how you could say that.

Wings have been having success recently at KU besides Oubre and that was partly his fault.

I don't see Self letting Young play the way he does now.

I think he would actually be fine there..the pg usually gets to be themselves with self...its the wings who get lost

I don't know how you could say that.

Wings have been having success recently at KU besides Oubre and that was partly his fault.

I don't see Self letting Young play the way he does now.

Drew wasn't placed in the best position either. Talent just took over for the most part

Wiggins also was passive at times n deferred whole games at random , he still put up solid numbers ...cant blame the coach for somebody's mentality and heart

After the way the last few games have gone,I would love to see a washing tonight.If they can't against LSU this squads problems are worse than I thought.

Drew wasn't placed in the best position either. Talent just took over for the most part

Basically. Had him out there looking like a system player. Then again, it's not like he's setting the world on fire at the next level either :nerd:

Lol 20+ ppg for your 2nd and 3rd year isn't enough anymore? Might not be the next LeBron, but he's good enough for you to tailor your offense around to highlight what he does well

Back
Top Bottom