The College Basketball Post

Lol 20+ ppg for your 2nd and 3rd year isn't enough anymore? Might not be the next LeBron, but he's good enough for you to tailor your offense around to highlight what he does well

Les***onest, Wiggins hasn't really made that big of a leap from his one year at Kansas to what he's producing now in his 3rd year. 2 assists and 4 rebounds a game in 38 minutes? How Sway?

With his talent/athleticism and what he's capable of, he has underproduced. And he looks like trash on the defensive end :lol:

The offense has looked better the last 4 games , but I don't trust it all the way yet. Tonight should be a good test .

If we get a favorable draw maybe we can make a sweet sixteen or elite 8

Agree I think we should make the sweet 16 easily, but the offense will determine if we can get to Arizona.

Lol 20+ ppg for your 2nd and 3rd year isn't enough anymore? Might not be the next LeBron, but he's good enough for you to tailor your offense around to highlight what he does well

Les***onest, Wiggins hasn't really made that big of a leap from his one year at Kansas to what he's producing now in his 3rd year. 2 assists and 4 rebounds a game in 38 minutes? How Sway?

With his talent/athleticism and what he's capable of, he has underproduced. And he looks like trash on the defensive end :lol:
Moving goal posts. Underproducing or not, was one of the top players in CBB and is a 20 point scorer early in his career. No doubt that Self should've done more to cater to his strengths. That's a no brainer regardless of what you think about him being soft, over hyped, etc

I pray Knox goes to UNC
You and me both.
mean.gif
doubt we get him

We're not good :lol:

Only so much a cupcake schedule and a down year in the big 10 can cover up :smh:
Oh I know we aren't very good. We're a bubble level team. Penn State is awful though. Can't lose to a terrible school like that.

Tough loss. Bad game by everyone except thornwell :lol:. Jesus we are bad offensively. Can't believe we lost in 4OT at home smh

Last edited:
Tyus Battle had a horrendous game but made up for it with the GW three as time expired. Cuse has won five in a row.

What grade is this kid in? Midas whale have cones out there the way they were playing. 

Last edited:
I been watching a few vids on them and it's crazy how they literally play no defense at all

The dumbest **** i've seen in a while, dude just cherry picking while his squad goes 5 on 4.

People LOVE to complain about AAU basketball HS is just as bad I would say it's worse. its terrible for evaluating guys.
This doesn't even resemble basketball.

Back
Top Bottom