The College Basketball Post

They had won 60 straight.

They turn teams over so well, that's their defense. You aren't going to outshoot them.

They had won 60 straight.

They turn teams over so well, that's their defense. You aren't going to outshoot them.

Seems like they force teams into bad shots, early shots that's out of their character.

Other teams seem to not be able to play at Chino Hills pace either. The opposing teams seems worn out.

Breh that lil ***** scoring 92 in Indiana would never happen. What the hell they teaching these dudes out in Cali fam? AAU/Steph shots done ruined the game.

Everytime I see highlights I wonder if Cali competition is really this bad.. I see their opponents looking like Jv or worse.. maybe I haven't seen their games when they play legit competition ..

Then I read about oak hill and how they were down like 19-6 early before coming back to win ... I don't get the state of hs basketball right now lol..

Everytime I see highlights I wonder if Cali competition is really this bad.. I see their opponents looking like Jv or worse.. maybe I haven't seen their games when they play legit competition ..

Then I read about oak hill and how they were down like 19-6 early before coming back to win ... I don't get the state of hs basketball right now lol..
Some times team play down to their competition I mean they're teenagers in regards to Chino keeping it close with Oak Hill. But man HS bball is crazy right now. I have a little cousin who plays here in Indy and I swear it's not the same when I played back 2007-2010. Small ball galore and little to no defense **** cray

The defense in that highlight tape 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Squads are going to do what's effective and gives them the best chance to win. If that means playing nontraditional ball then so be it.

As the opposition if you what that "helter skelter" style of play to be ineffective then you lock that ish up! You show an inability to stop it, guess what... they're going to keep doing it.

Can't really knock Chino Hills for exploiting their opponents and maybe even the game.

Squads are going to do what's effective and gives them the best chance to win. If that means playing nontraditional ball then so be it.

As the opposition if you what that "helter skelter" style of play to be ineffective then you lock that ish up! You show an inability to stop it, guess what... they're going to keep doing it.

Can't really knock Chino Hills for exploiting their opponents and maybe even the game.
Yeah this is what it comes down to. Doing whatever takes to win the game.

**** coaches in Indiana would've made some half time adjustments like

I'm surprised the gooniest dude on the other squad didn't try to take Ball's head off.

How does he look when playing in a higher level setting with actual talent tho? I'm guessing the summer circuit this year is when we'll get to see if he's actually legit.

I'm surprised the gooniest dude on the other squad didn't try to take Ball's head off.

Yeah this is what it comes down to. Doing whatever takes to win the game.

**** coaches in Indiana would've made some half time adjustments like

West coast basketball fellas. These Chino hill games drive home the Cali Basketball = SOFT stereotypes. But obviously, Chino Hills can hang with the best of them.

I just couldn't see a school like Dunbar HS letting a frail dude named Li'angelo style on em like that. No way. Somebody getting checked :lol:.

How does he look when playing in a higher level setting with actual talent tho? I'm guessing the summer circuit this year is when we'll get to see if he's actually legit.
Is he even going to play AAU? Didn't Lonzo not play?

West coast basketball fellas. These Chino hill games drive home the Cali Basketball = SOFT stereotypes. But obviously, Chino Hills can hang with the best of them.

I just couldn't see a school like Dunbar HS letting a frail dude named Li'angelo style on em like that. No way. Somebody getting checked :lol:.
:lol:

Seriously though, even when you step into the surrounding counties, the teams don't look anything like that team that Chino Hills was playing.

Yeah, when I saw 92 I asked myself the same as many of you. To leave him in at garbage time is insult to injury. Definitely would have been some words exchanged at the handshake line.

According to his father, Ball had 29 points at halftime.

"And then he went crazy," Lavar Ball told ESPN. "I unleashed him."

These parents/handlers/guardians are ruining these kids man :smh:

The Ball family's middle brother, LiAngelo Ball, is sitting out the next couple of weeks for Chino Hills to rest for the playoffs, giving LaMelo more freedom in the offense.

I'm done man, the Ball family is a joke. :lol:

Last edited:
High school basketball players taking two weeks off for rest :lol:

When I watched that Christmas video on ESPN of the Ball family I was just shaking my damn head the whole time. Their dad already made a clothing line called Big Ballers or some **** in honor of them and for Christmas he just gave them a bunch of wack *** t-shirts with that name on then had them go outside and do pull-ups, push-ups and play basketball. Their dad is trying to milk all he can out of them, I guarantee he's taken out some big *** loans already :lol:

The Ball's are interesting man.

This Lil ***** scored 92 points.....and didn't celebrate or showboat once :lol:

But they not playing city completion tho...

Nevermind they washing city teams too...

Last edited:
I don't know how many of yall are familiar with the term 'rez ball' but that is exactly what that 'highlight' reminded me of. Maybe it was the way that the tape was cut but 'rez ball' is score and the inbound passer throws it deep to someone to start the fast break or for the lay up.

Back
Top Bottom