The College Basketball Post

i just cant watch oregon home games...that court always makes me so god damn dizzy when i smoked ^^

Prime Prep is a fake school. Number of players have had problems qualifying. Should be an immediate red flag when a player is enrolled there. You run the risk of wasting a scholarship on someone who may never come to campus because of their grades.

langfor5 langfor5 to be honest I didn't think KU played bad. Frank Mason had a career game and you guys owned the glass, ISU just had an unreal day from behind the arc. It took a Herculean effort from 3 to beat y'all and that says a lot.

My bad @sneaksoy1 congrats to you too, lol!

I thought the second half was the worst half of basketball that I have seen them play in the last four or five years and a lot of that had to do with how great Long, Norris and Burton played. The biggest disappointment to me was the 21 TO's we had. :smh: Hats off to Norris, Burton and Long. You knew yall only chance was to jack 3s and you did your job.

At this point in the season Kansas is what it is and after we lost Azubike to the wrist injury our margin of error got even slimmer.

It is nothing new, but further reaffirmed today is that every team this year has a slim margin for error.

Prime no longer exists,it was founded in part by Deion..After it closed,most of the people from Prime(minus Deion) founded API.

To follow up on that...Prime Prep had a number of lawsuits filed against it and was engulfed by money issues. For students inaccurate records were kept leaving the students academic eligibility in question. I really hope this isn't the case of Billy Preston, who attend Prime Prep.

Prime Prep in particular was rumored to be just passing athletes through and something about their curriculum not meeting NCAA accreditation. That along with other shady finance scandals and poor ethics within the structure ultimately led to school's downfall. Really had very little to do with Deion.

Here is a lengthy, but detailed, read that goes into the demise of the school.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/2016/02/02/the-spectacular-collapse-of-prime-prep-academy

Last edited:
And as it currently stands, it's charter has been revoked. It is a school in name only. A diploma from there is worth the same as store brand one ply toilet paper.

Of all the school's top players,

Emmanuel Mudiay
Jordan Mickey
Karviar Shepherd
Terrence Ferguson

All of them either skipped college or had trouble getting NCAA approval to play. Had Mudiay went to SMU some of that heat would've followed him there.

If Kentucky wasn't on briscoes chest he wouldn't even be considered for the NBA. Shows the power of the jersey

Cincy, just keeping winning. 
pimp.gif
Best offensive team Mick has ever had. 

Kasey Hill with his best career game. Can't believe UF out rebounded cats by that much. When Hill and Robinson are scoring Gators are a good team.

Fox was the only guy for UK tonight that played well, gonna have those games with a young team.

Tournament should be great this year. Interested to see how Louisville does vs UVA Monday. Ville has been beating the brakes off teams.

Told yall malik monk isnt that great...may have been off with the james young comparison but not by much..his ceiling is jr smith which i guess isnt too bad..doesnt do it for me

Told yall malik monk isnt that great...may have been off with the james young comparison but not by much..his ceiling is jr smith which i guess isnt too bad..doesnt do it for me
JR Smith was a pretty damn good starter on a championship squad 

Back
Top Bottom