The College Basketball Post

I don't know how many of yall are familiar with the term 'rez ball' but that is exactly what that 'highlight' reminded me of. Maybe it was the way that the tape was cut but 'rez ball' is score and the inbound passer throws it deep to someone to start the fast break or for the lay up.

Oh you mean the type of loose pick-up ball you play at the park with your boys? :lol:

Regardless of the cherry picking...you know how hard it is to score 92 damn points in like 39 minutes or whatever it was? I don't care how the kid got it...92 points in that amount of time is just insanity.

Oh you mean the type of loose pick-up ball you play at the park with your boys? :lol:

Basically...it is the type of ball you play after both teams have stopped caring and everyone wants to go home and nobody wants to say it. First Nation's, on the rez play that style of ball from the beginning to end.

If Ball's dad is anything yall are describing, he's really gonna butt heads with the front office of whatever team Lonzo/Lamelo are drafted to. Sucks when the terrible handlers are the parents.

Regardless of the cherry picking...you know how hard it is to score 92 damn points in like 39 minutes or whatever it was? I don't care how the kid got it...92 points in that amount of time is just insanity.
Let any top 20 HS player in the nation shoot 61 times and see how many points they score lol

Let any top 20 HS player in the nation shoot 61 times and see how many points they score lol

This kid is like a 15-16 year old sophomore though. The stamina to be able to get up that many damn shots to score 92 points is impressive enough :lol:

Cali has better teams than the other states.  Sierra Canyon has the best starting lineup of any team in the country, they should've beat Nathan Hale but lost by 2 pts and their only loss

remember reading about their dad on The Ringer. Dude completely shunned Steph Curry comparisons like he was insulted or something :lol:

Came out the other week and said Lonzo gonna be better in the league because he's not gonna be playing with guys like Leaf anymore :rofl:

Dude is a character

Last edited:
Chino would wash any Indiana team. There's a reason they were National Champs last year...

They are playing the top teams in CA. Beat Mater Dei by 50+ last year and again this year. This Los Osos squad is in their league, have to play them.

This kid is like a 15-16 year old sophomore though. The stamina to be able to get up that many damn shots to score 92 points is impressive enough :lol:

You don't need much stamina to cherry pick and make layups

Chino would wash any Indiana team. There's a reason they were National Champs last year...

They are playing the top teams in CA. Beat Mater Dei by 50+ last year and again this year. This Los Osos squad is in their league, have to play them.
Idk man... it sucks because a lot of our top talent gets snagged by prep schools. La Lumiere is pretty good. I'm pretty sure they have like 3 Mcdonalds all americans on the squad. We've product a first round nba draft pick like just about every year for the past 5-7 years not including this past years draft.

Cali play soft ball b might as well put a skirt on

Last edited:

He's not even crossing half court to play any defense. Of course he's gonna have the stamina to jack up 61 shots :lol:

At the end of the day the kid is the number 3 player in his class and Chino Hills won the National Championship last yr. These are just facts. You can hate him and his family, you can love him and his family...

At the end of the day the kid is the number 3 player in his class and Chino Hills won the National Championship last yr. These are just facts. You can hate him and his family, you can love him and his family...
How? they didn't even play in the national championship tourney in NY....

How? they didn't even play in the national championship tourney in NY....
Since that matters... USA Today champs.
I mean playing other teams across the country rather just than playing cali teams kinda proves something but its all good. Idk b i'm still not impressed with that 92 lol. Clearly neither team was playing defense

Last edited:

I mean playing other teams across the country rather just than playing cali teams kinda proves something but its all good. Idk b i'm still not impressed with that 92 lol. Clearly neither team was playing defense
They did. Did you look at who they played?
I'm saying for the natty tournament in NYC. The best of the best but can't play in all the tourneys I suppose

Back
Top Bottom