The College Basketball Post

I'm saying for the natty tournament in NYC. The best of the best but can't play in all the tourneys I suppose
You didn't answer my question.
I saw who they played they played good comp but they still didn't play in the best HS tourney in the country so... 
laugh.gif

All I'm saying is after that highlight video i am convinced Cali HS bball ain't the best and that 92 point game would never fly in Indiana unless they're playing against the Blind School of indiana 

Sad thing is, the team Ball dropped the 92 ball on.. their coach was probably like "We fought hard last night fellas we played hard" like nah b none of yall ****** played defense lol

Last edited:
That was a league game. They are a public school, they have to play them. They still play the top teams in the nation.

Also, they aren't in LA/ OC.

If you watch the highlights you'll see that towards the end of the game they literally had two people guarding Melo and he still split them to get the ball and get into the lane to drop some nice *** running floaters.

You don't have to be impressed with how he got the whole 92, but the kid shot like every shot you possibly can on the floor en route to that 92. A lot of cherry picked layups but also some deep 3's, midrange and some nice floaters in traffic.

remember reading about their dad on The Ringer. Dude completely shunned Steph Curry comparisons like he was insulted or something
laugh.gif

Came out the other week and said Lonzo gonna be better in the league because he's not gonna be playing with guys like Leaf anymore
roll.gif

Dude is a character
he really said that BS? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
game day!!!!!! should be another thriller...on the side note jabari busted his knee again...was having such a great year and finally being the player we all thought he could be...such a shame

nah you gotta play through that

Hey Tatum looks spooked out there, game looks to be too big for young fella

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom